My Bike Youtubed

Guest sanemancured

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I agree, sounds better to me without the baffle. Nice looking set up!

Yes it is very comfortable with a gel pad insert. Daniel at Bootleg Bike Seats in Preston UK did it but I appreciate it's a long way for yourself :)

It's quite low, grippy and holds you in one place too.

That license tag costs you 3 mph on the top end. Nice bike.

:laughing6-hehe: :laughing6-hehe:

It's really a shame that the UK makes a motorcycle lug that hunk of sheet metal around. I guess that maybe it is needed for traffic cameras,,, or maybe they want to read it from outer space or something. Either way, it detracts from an otherwise beautiful bike. ... and I do bet that it makes a measureable difference on the top speed of the bike.

• Member Contributer

Yes it is very comfortable with a gel pad insert. Daniel at Bootleg Bike Seats in Preston UK did it but I appreciate it's a long way for yourself :)

Maybe not, my daughter flies home every year to Ipswich... How far is it from there? And how much did it cost?

Thanks.

Maybe not, my daughter flies home every year to Ipswich... How far is it from there? And how much did it cost?

Thanks.

It's still a 250 mile trek each way from Ipswich, and the roads here are 'different' :)

I think it was over £150, can't remember now but it was at the pricier end of the work he does.

Any good seat upholsterer should be able to replicate the work, I can take extra photos too if you'd like.

Peter

With an extra 19 hp and a limited top speed I don't think that the license plate with make a gnats arse of difference :)

It's plastic and over here we are just used to it. You can buy smaller 'show' plates and you may get away with it but with a loud can as well you are increasingly likely to get pulled by the 'boys in blue'. This area of the UK (the Lakes and the Dales) is a biking nirvana and the police are very proactive due to the high mortality rate.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived