If You Have One Of My Custom Clutch Covers...

SEBSPEED

• Member Contributer

Now whip out a compass and dremel???

Hey Dutchy, on fifth gens there is too much structual material that would need to be removed to fully expose the art work. You'll just have to settle for a peek. Sometimes, I'm sure you'll agree, just a peek is more exciting than the full view. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Hey Seb, do you know yet if it is feasible to produce one of those beautiful peek-a-boo clutch covers for the 8th Gen?

I was trying to think of a way to make my new baby stand out just a bit and I think this is a tasteful way to go.

Plus you're not all that far from me. I could swing by and get to meet the man who seems to be so impressively handy.

-Brad

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Member Contributer

I trailered Virginia down to Fort Wayne IN for Jamie Daugherty's suspension upgrades at the end of January and while having breakfast at a F W Ihop, a a fellow steps up to my table and asks if that is my great looking 5th gen with the Clear Clutch Cover on the trailer in the parking lot. V4Rocket, a VFRD member, said it blew his mind to see a beautiful VFR in F W in the middle of the winter. Not the first time someone has been stopped in their tracks over the SSCCC (SebSpeed Clear Clutch Cover). It also happened to me in Utah and California last year.

And don't forget all the MotoGP Umbrella Girls that will mob you when they see how cool you are!