98 Header On 4G Vfr?

Love to hear about any potential fitment issues. Visually it looks to me like it would fit with minor modifications at the most, is there something I'm missing that would require a major modification to fit? I don't mind cutting and welding some to get a proper fit, just don't wanna waste money on the header if I'm gonna have to cut the whole thing apart to make it fit.

I would think that at least the displacement change from 750 to 800 might have caused a change in the location of the header connection to the cylinder head (Different cylinder centers in the block?). Only way to find out is to measure and compare the two bikes.

Beck

95 VFR

• Member Contributer

Love to hear about any potential fitment issues. Visually it looks to me like it would fit with minor modifications at the most, is there something I'm missing that would require a major modification to fit?

Why do you think it would fit? The engines are completely different, as are the heads. I'd actually be shocked if it did fit. Bloody headers are hard enough to fit sometimes even if they're for the right bike...

Ciao,

Archived