Boom goes the dynomite and down goes Frazier

Guest fasterspider

Guest fasterspider

On Sunday as I was leaving on my CBX to goto Newcombs Ranch, my CBX clutch locked up as I put it in gear and she launched into and knocked over my VFR1200F causing a few dollars worth of damage and truly crushed my heart.

Shit happens and I hate it when that shit happens to me.

Clutch cover and lower cowling.

IMAG0412.jpg

Stainless muffler shield/covers.

IMAG0413.jpg

There is a few other pieces too but, I don't want to see it yet today.

Being Honda North America removed the VFR1200F from the Honda web site parts fiche list, I have to goto the fucking dealer to have them chase down the part numbers for me so I can then add up the cost to decide what gets fixed now and what has to wait until I can afford to pay the monster.

• Member Contributer

That was a continuous problem with my old old old trials bike. If it sat for a week, you'd have to ride it around the parking lot for a bit before the clutch cut loose.

Sorry to hear about it.

If you need parts/numbers go here:

http://www.motosport...A/2010/VFR1200F

When I got hit in that parking lot I bought all the oem stuff from them. Screw the dealer.

I get better prices at the dealer {I run my own little vintage Honda service & repair shop and only pay real cost} and free overnight shipping since everything is coming from Gardena, Los Angeles, Ca to the San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles, Ca 30 miles away but, those part numbers are exactly what I need to just order the parts by number as I do with every other bike I work on.

Thank you very much, you were a very big help. :fing02:

Archived