Best battery for 4th gen VFR's?

• Member Contributer

Batteries Plus XTAX12-BS reasonable & my last one lasted 5 years with no tender!

• Member Contributer

Yuasa battery works. Any battery that is maintained (e.g. battery tender), will work.

I ended up using my MOTY over TMAC after my main battery died and it worked no problem.

• Member Contributer

Howdy

The lithium-nickle hydrides cost a pretty penny. They save a but-load of weight.

Mac

• Member Contributer

I ended up using my MOTY over TMAC after my main battery died and it worked no problem.

---

Thanks for the feedback on that one. Mine is 2 year old and working fine.

Howdy

The lithium-nickle hydrides cost a pretty penny. They save a but-load of weight.

Mac

With the cool weather issues that have popped up, I dont think I'll grab another. I still like mine, though.

I'd give an extra thumbs up to Yuasa. Their support department redefined what customer support could and should be for me. More than worth the extra few bucks if/when shit hits the fan.

• Member Contributer

Hi Chris, Try pulling plugs 1st. You may have a stuck needle and seat and flooded one or more cylinders.Let me know if you need any parts. Tom

• Member Contributer

And it was put to good use......................

819a7d02.jpg

PS:

So who took the "bitch" picture???? Come on, post up! :tongue:

Archived