Anyone know of any current Pilot Power sales?

SEBSPEED

Need a new set of tires real soon, hoping to find them on sale somewhere! I'm looking for regular Pilot Power tires, not 2CT, not Road or Road 2. Regular Powers.

Derbycycles.com has them for $226.01 shipped, anyone know of a better price?

Thanks in advance!

I could hook you up through my JakeWilson account for 185.00 for the set.

You would have to paypal me with your address then I will place the order to your address.

JakeWilson has a pretty good bonus system when you buy a lot from them.

If anyone else wants to do this through the end of the year e-mail me directly: MikeE@RideWNC.com

I could hook you up through my JakeWilson account for 185.00 for the set.

You would have to paypal me with your address then I will place the order to your address.

JakeWilson has a pretty good bonus system when you buy a lot from them.

If anyone else wants to do this through the end of the year e-mail me directly: MikeE@RideWNC.com

Email sent!

On their way... This is the first time I have shipped to another address from www.JakeWilson.com

If they place the sale towards my account, I may offer this up more often.

For purchases over 250.00 I can save buyers 30.00.

That would put the base model 180/55-120/70 PR2 at 250.00 shipped.

It sucks that their teir level resets every year.

It took me eight months to start getting good discounts.

On their way... This is the first time I have shipped to another address from www.JakeWilson.com

If they place the sale towards my account, I may offer this up more often.

For purchases over 250.00 I can save buyers 30.00.

That would put the base model 180/55-120/70 PR2 at 250.00 shipped.

It sucks that their teir level resets every year.

It took me eight months to start getting good discounts.

Thanks again Mike! I will do my best to hit you up for another set before the year is out. Looks like I'll be going though 2 sets per year, more if I can get back to the track!

• Member Contributer

Looks like post weekend trip I'm due for a new pair of shoes.

I liked the Bridgestone Battleax-023's but looking at the Michelin's - how did you like the wear on the Power?

I do more street than twisties but I don't want to sacrifice cornering in the mountains. I got 6k out of these so comparable?

Unfortunately, I just reached 9,000 with JakeWilson.com... So no more distounted items until next year.

It sucks that they cap their discounting.

• Member Contributer

Seb, check out this guy in Indiana. He has his own shop with off track Michilins.

His name is Reubin Frankenfeld. http://www.35motorsports.com/contact.html

I have bought my last two sets of tires from him.

Wrestler

You just buy stuff from www.jakewilson.com

Once you buy 3501.00 in a year the discounts start to add up until you hit 9000.

3500.00 is a lot of tires.

Why would you risk riding around on used race tires?

The savings are not worth it. There is a reason the racer took them off in the first place.

Do some research on how many people have thrown away a good bike by riding race tires on the street. Just saying.

Seb congrats on the new tires. It took them long enough to get them to you.

Everyone remember, when in Western NC, I have PP and PP2ct on the shelf at www.JakeWilson.com prices.

I charge 10.00 on or off the bike and I have the VFR cone for my computer balancer.

Smith Powersports just went out of business, so someone needs to take care of the metric riders... I'll do it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Gr8 - I will hit you up for my next set of 2CT's. I didn't realize until today how we drive right through Murphy on 19 on the way back.

Broke in a set of Power 2Ct's coming over from Bridgestone Bt-016's and I absolutley will never buy anything but Michelin ever again! I am in love with my tires!

Riding twisties is better with the regular Pilot Power.

I find the 2CTs edges are done long before the center.

I can evenly wear out the front and rear PP in about 3K miles riding noting but twisties.

I get about 2500 miles on 2CTs. It saddens me at 2500 miles for the 30.00 cost difference.

When you need tires just give me a head's up. I usually have at least one set of tires on the shelf.

Many, many more during the riding season.

I am always available on the weekends. Just add an hour to your riding schedule.

Thats about how long it takes to do a set of tires including the bench racing.

Though I normally ride alone, I may join you for a ride afterwards, stranger things have happened.

Also, if any of you need a tire to get home, I always have decent used tire available.

Archived