TwistedThrottle

CHUCK2

• Member Contributer

I'm considering getting a tank bag from twistedthrottle.com & would like to know if they're recommended to do business with.

I don't think I've ordered from them personally, but I have heard many good things!

IIRC, they're based in Connecticut... might want to check where exactly, maybe you can just ride there!

I have ordered from them years ago with no problems at all. I thought they were in Arkansas.

We were both wrong...

Address

Twisted Throttle LLC

1080 Kingstown Road, Building 1

Peace Dale, RI 02879

USA

• Member Contributer

I have been considering taking a ride there to check the place out.. But, I would like to have a tank bag beforehand so I can carry things which would normally be under the seat. After installing some items, there's not enough room left there. They're having an open house event on May 28th. If the weather is dry, I'll probably be there for that. I'm waiting to get a response to an email I sent them asking if they have what I want. If so, I might drive my truck there to get it.

Does IIRC=If I Recall?

I ordered three times with them for Givi products and was 100% please with them

• Member Contributer

I bought my Givi stuff from them too. They even called to discuss my selection and give recommendations. Go for it.

• Member Contributer

Call them and make sure that they have it in stock.

I bought SW Motech quick lock and alu rack from them.

they came with a stick on heat shield for the bag above the muffler.

it fell off.. requests for replacement netted nothing...

but the rest of the deal was square

• Member Contributer

Have bought many, many things from Them, Great Service, including overnight (cost more than the part) delivery on a Part They left out of an order once.....Super Folks..... :fing02:

I ordered from them three times, the most recent last Fall, and they have been responsive and kept me informed. Generally what you expect from a web vendor who takes their reputation seriously. I would not have trouble ordering from therm again.

I've bought all kinds of gear from them. They are fantastic. Quick shipping and excellent products. If you buy from them a few times they'll send out their full catalogue with the shipment. Nothing but positive experiences with them.

• Member Contributer
+1.gif Got an MRA windscreen from them. They didn't have it in stock but didn't charge my card until they got it in & shipped it to me. I woulld do business w/ them again, no question.

I have been considering taking a ride there to check the place out.. But, I would like to have a tank bag beforehand so I can carry things which would normally be under the seat. After installing some items, there's not enough room left there. They're having an open house event on May 28th. If the weather is dry, I'll probably be there for that. I'm waiting to get a response to an email I sent them asking if they have what I want. If so, I might drive my truck there to get it.

Got some parts from them and they are good peeps. My friend works for them now, loves the job so great employer as well.

I had no idea about open house but if all goes well I'll be there, just look for an orange pumpkin helmet, say hello if you see me.

• Member Contributer

Thanks everyone! I'm convinced now.

Dmitry..if I'm there I'll look for that helmet !

Archived