Bags at Last

wrestler

• Member Contributer

Hey folks!!! After some searching and good will on the part of our great VFRD guys, I have finally acquired

and repainted a set of hard bags for my 05 Sixth Gen. The paint job is spectacular, courtesy of Timmy White

who operates out of Woodstock, Ga. Ain't it sweet!!!!!

gallery_14355_3883_589135.jpg

My new bags Timmy White did a spectacular job painting these. <br />

I wound up paying 550 bills for the bags and hardware after painting.<br />

Not bad!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Looking good! I've never been interested in hard side bags until recently. They seem very practical.

Just get them. The amount that they hold is astonishing and the genuine Honda bags are totally waterproof and reliable.

Congrats on the hardbags! Nice price, too.

I love set, and clip them on and off all the time, whenever I need them. They make an already great all-around bike even more versatile IMO. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Looking good! I've never been interested in hard side bags until recently. They seem very practical.

Just get them. The amount that they hold is astonishing and the genuine Honda bags are totally waterproof and reliable.

x2. I have the GIVI top and sides, and the stuff you can store in them is unreal. No more garbage bags to keep tent / cloths or sleeping bag dry.

• Member Contributer

I'll probably end up getting a top case early next year. Just bought some expensive gear. Need to give the wallet a rest for a bit.

Archived