Batman rides

Auspanglish

• Member Contributer

Awwwww.....it's sold out :fing02: :blush:

A few months ago I was browsing youtube for soundclips of the Leo Vince cans and stumbled upon this guy who'd created some videos on essential riding techniques like "how to do wheelies, stopies, standup wheelies, etc...."

Needless to say he showed the viewers his Dark Knight riding suit both on the hanger and in use on the road. goofy.gif

Don't kid yourself, I have been looking at this for a while. I just may buy another 5gen and paint it up with a Batman theme to go with my Spidey bike. Plus if you look at the 5 gen nose cowl it looks like Batmans cowl.

I'll have to say sometimes that codpiece comes in handy

Signed,

Skateboarders

Agreed. If I could count the number of times I've laid on the sidewalk wishing I could take back the last 15 seconds...

• Member Contributer

as much as I hate to say it.....someone needs to have their flat black markers taken away.

Have your suit on order timmy? :beatdeadhorse:

Don't kid yourself, I have been looking at this for a while. I just may buy another 5gen and paint it up with a Batman theme to go with my Spidey bike. Plus if you look at the 5 gen nose cowl it looks like Batmans cowl.

Dude, I think maybe you're a little confused... are you not Snakeman... of Snakeman fame?? SHould you not be going with a more repitilian theme?? Got to live up to your namesake right?? You're confusing the youngsters!!

:biggrin:

Dude, I think maybe you're a little confused... are you not Snakeman... of Snakeman fame?? SHould you not be going with a more repitilian theme?? Got to live up to your namesake right?? You're confusing the youngsters!!

:biggrin:

I'm saving the reptile theme for when I am old and have a Chopper! Yes I just said Chopper on the VFRD forum!

It's sold out??? Does that mean everyone is buying one or they only had a couple to sell? :fing02:

They stopped taking orders for it last Oct, and the ship date was Dec or Jan. If I recall right the price was around 2k.

• Member Contributer

Holy crappy ATGATT Batman! :fing02:

Archived