V4 Chopper

Guest knucklehead

Question

Guest knucklehead

Hey guys,

Ive been wanting to build a chopper for quite some time now, (dont worry im still keeping the VFR) but i thought a good way to set it apart would be to use a V4 Powerplant, so i need to know if any years were air cooled, (purley for simplicity) and anything i should watch out for in this particular application of the VFR powerplant? the parts i would be using is the motor and wiring. thanks in advance.

• Member Contributer

Think hard before you cut. You could end up with an unholy abortion like this. It is so bad, that even though it is flat black, I want to shoot it. With a shotgun. Alot.

Oh, the humanity!

Think hard before you cut. You could end up with an unholy abortion like this. It is so bad, that even though it is flat black, I want to shoot it. With a shotgun. Alot.

l_4f38c2084ad872ad45d6745a1fc3580b.jpg

fixed it for you

• Member Contributer

I'd have to agree that starting with a V65 Magna would be the best way to go if it HAS to be a Honda...otherwise the VMax is the only game in town, not to mention the best.

For a pure custom anything is possible.

Has anyone checked the link for the EVO V4 I posted earlier? Looks a bit wide, but its a chopper, doesn't need to lean!

The link in this post?

While the overall fit and finish of that piece left something to be desired, I think that bike looked like a neighbor annoying good time :musik20:

<edit> O yea, and this

I got a virus warning for two trojans on that link...

Archived