2010 Summer Pnw/canada Meet

choco

• Member Contributer

I just had to add one more picture. jfviffer got home Sunday after riding some long distances nearly every day of the PNW meet and logged a ton of km's... and what does he do? Spend Monday in the boiling sun ripping it up at a track day. Our man Jeff is hardcore... and must qualify for some sort of Iron Butt award :fing02:

IMG_9610.jpg

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I didn't take that many pictures Heres few from ride home.

Enterprise Oregon

EnterpriseOR.jpg

great Pub dinner and IPA in Coeur D Alene, radar made us walk for miles well worth it

CouerDalene.jpg

severe case of Monkey BUTT 2 guesses who's, first one doesn't count

Monkeybutt.jpg

VFR colour at Deep Lake

VFRcolour.jpg

Tammy the speedster terrorizing rds in Deep lake

tamspeedster.jpg

Tamspeedster1.jpg

Chewsaw WA okanogan county population 5 ???

chewsawWA.jpg

• Member Contributer

I just had to add one more picture. jfvfr got home Sunday after riding some long distances nearly every day of the PNW meet and logged a ton of km's... and what does he do? Spend Monday in the boiling sun ripping it up at a track day. Our man Jeff is hardcore... and must qualify for some sort of Iron Butt award :fing02:

IMG_9610.jpg

thanks Tony, great picture! i was a little sore yesterday now im alot sore LOL. some of us just don't know any better.

Not sure about where to start adding these, but here are some images from the ride down and back.On route, after some great twisties, we took a time out at a river campground.

gallery_6587_5542_266932.jpg

radar didit CVVFR.jpg

That bike on the right, what color is it? Bass Boat Black, I suspect, hey CVVFR? :fing02:

Archived