How Doug And Superchode Hit On Some Dykes, Dutchy Popped Some Cherries And I Lost My Cool.

• Member Contributer
Love the rc51 rear fender, but that seat would kill me after 100 miles.

That seat killed Doug after 80 miles.... :laugh:

Many thanks Rosso! I really enjoyed the great write-up, the photos, and trying to figure out how the hell to pronounce Dutch. :laugh:

:blink: Superchode surprised me a bit at how well he pronounced "gezellig", the letter g being one of the most difficult to pronounce by most people. It has kind of a rasping sound to it.

doug's certainly engineered some personality into his VFR... after locking up the front tire, i gave it back to him, heh.

Sertanly a ride whit personality :beer: , but he seem to need a new gripier front tire to handle those big front brake :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

And while Doug was over here, he heard one of the current popsongs in our charts....

Hint:

best not played in an open office environment

or if you are lightly offended

:unsure:

• Member Contributer

Looks like fun! Brings back fond memories of my time in Der Bundes (sp) Thanks for sharing! Doug your bike looks great! I wish I could be back there with my bike, following the Mosel, up & down the Hunsrück but that was 25 years ago.... Thanks again for the memories !!

• Member Contributer

Found more pictures of the roads we were riding (took aprox the same ride for the 1st ride I took this year)

dijk.jpg

dijk2.jpg

and the place we stopped for a drink, is actually a stone throw away from this place.

A former nuclear powerplant....

HPIM2261.jpg

• Member Contributer
Very nice bikes, all of them. Never seen a silver 4th gen very unique. Question: what was involved to switch your 4th gen hugs over to a single nut? very cool looking.

not just any single nut.... A Ducati one.....

:rolleyes:

Archived