Baileyrock Comes To Florida!

Don't make me come down there ... to teach you a lesson or two tongue.gif

Oooops...I done got the TN_GRRRRL all rilled up. But what does SHE know about Florida riding, anyway? wink.gif

SHE happens to know a thing or two ... and some people know it!! Harumph!!! :biggrin:

tongue.gif

• Member Contributer
Don't be fooled folks. The pole is just a light bulb. B.R. May never have been there. It's all a sham!!!!

More puffy-pics. LOL. Fake or not. HA!!!

I actually thought it looked like a section of PVC pipe....not too sturdy for pole dancing (just a guess there - no experience) but it may serve as an involuntary size restriction for any potential dancers.

• Member Contributer

Oooops...I done got the TN_GRRRRL all rilled up. But what does SHE know about Florida riding, anyway? wink.gif

SHE happens to know a thing or two ... and some people know it!! Harumph!!! :mad:

tongue.gif

Cant comment on Shannon's FL riding skillz but after she rode sweep to my lead at TexasMac a few years ago, i would sweep for her any day where the roads average more than 2 curves per mile. :biggrin:

still cool pix and great write up tracey....i am angling for an invite in the future.

SHE happens to know a thing or two ... and some people know it!! Harumph!!! :wheel:

tongue.gif

Wellll, umm....okay....I'll grant you that.

But what, eggzactly, do you know (ahem) about Stripper Poles? :biggrin:

still cool pix and great write up tracey....i am angling for an invite in the future.

Can't do any more invites for awhile.......cuz BR drank all the damn Scotch!!! :mad:

Can't do any more invites for awhile.......cuz BR drank all the damn Scotch!!! :mad:

Hey, I don't(should I say didn't) drink scotch, but I'm sure there's some left somewhere! :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

I was gonna barter a bottle of your favorite (and bring my own bourbon) in exchange for your tour guide services. :biggrin: is glenfiddich okay?

SHE happens to know a thing or two ... and some people know it!! Harumph!!! :dry:

tongue.gif

Cant comment on Shannon's FL riding skillz but after she rode sweep to my lead at TexasMac a few years ago, i would sweep for her any day where the roads average more than 2 curves per mile. :fing02:

Thank you Keith!! :blush:

And as for Stripper poles ... let's just say some people know what I know ... :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

Great report...........no race????? I have been to two bike weeks...........it is worth the trip!

Not so sure I would have a VFR if I lived in Florida.

Thanks.

And as for Stripper poles ... let's just say some people know what I know ... :cool:

Uhhhh....words fail me. :blush:

Actually, it's more like common sense DOESN'T fail me, and then tells fingers to not type anything more.... Gah! :blink:

And as for Stripper poles ... let's just say some people know what I know ... :cool:

Uhhhh....words fail me. :ohmy:

Actually, it's more like common sense DOESN'T fail me, and then tells fingers to not type anything more.... Gah! :lurk:

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!!! :491:

I was never there, it's was just a look alike! There's not enough Scotch in FL for all that straightness! :blush:

Oh....hmmmm. Then I'm a bit confused and....I must be mistaken. I could have sworn it was you that I found wandering around on the upstairs veranda one morning, slightly bleary-eyed with a mild hangover, desperately waiting for the coffee to finish brewing, and flailing your arms around as you described the erratic path an armadillo took as he wandered around my front yard at dawn. It must not have been you, and it must not have been the Scotch.......

I'm sorry for the mistaken identity. Moderators, please delete this scandalous, slanderous, libelous, scurrious post of mine before anyone sees it and thinks BR would ever stoop so low as to come to straight, flat Florida and drink all my Scotch (and some Barenjaeger and some Southern Comfort and some cabernet and some Glenfiddich single malt and some Maker's Mark and some Budweiser and some Corona Light :blush:). And walk on the beach. And go to tiki bars. Nope, never happened! :491:

• Member Contributer
I was never there, it's was just a look alike! There's not enough Scotch in FL for all that straightness! :biggrin:

Oh....hmmmm. Then I'm a bit confused and....I must be mistaken. I could have sworn it was you that I found wandering around on the upstairs veranda one morning, slightly bleary-eyed with a mild hangover, desperately waiting for the coffee to finish brewing, and flailing your arms around as you described the erratic path an armadillo took as he wandered around my front yard at dawn. It must not have been you, and it must not have been the Scotch.......

I'm sorry for the mistaken identity. Moderators, please delete this scandalous, slanderous, libelous, scurrious post of mine before anyone sees it and thinks BR would ever stoop so low as to come to straight, flat Florida and drink all my Scotch (and some Barenjaeger and some Southern Comfort and some cabernet and some Glenfiddich single malt and some Maker's Mark and some Budweiser and some Corona Light :cool:). And walk on the beach. And go to tiki bars. Nope, never happened! :491:

It was definetly "HIM"......Your description sounds exactly like when He stayed at my house Trace............. :blush:

• 2 weeks later...
Nice pictures and a very interesting write-up. Thanks for sharing.

Actually, I forgot to report on the "Massively Overflowing Gas Tank Refueling Incident", where BR was sitting on my Yellow Bike, hands on his hips, looking around at the sights of Daytona, nozzle in tank locked in the "on" position.....whereupon I walk over to talk to him about something and noticed the waterfall of gasoline foaming across the tank, pouring down the inside of the fairings onto the hot engine, and out onto the pavement into a big (and ever-growing) pool of potential incineration. I mean....gas was EVERYWHERE!

I yelled "HolyfuckingshitKevinlookatthefuckinggas!". BR grabbed the nozzle and stopped the mini-Valdez episode, and we pushed to bike to a safe location to let it evaporate for about 5 minutes. The restart was a bit of an adventure. We all stood back as BR flicked the starter (off the bike at arm's length!), but I told him that if it burped into a fireball he must jump on and go like hell to put out the flames. That would have been interesting, as his gloves were totally soaked from sitting on the forward end of the tank. And his boots were pretty "gassy" too, from the splashing.

Anyway, no inferno, but the bike stunk like gas for many days in my garage, and this was after the 85 mile ride home from Daytona. Note to VFRD folks: Do not trust the automatic shutoff when you have the nozzle just barely inside a motorcycle gas tank. :excl:

Other than that, it was just a normal BR vacation! :blink:

• Member Contributer

I yelled "HolyfuckingshitKevinlookatthefuckinggas!".

Killing in the name of..............

ratm.jpg

:blink:

My story: :beer:

I was sitting on Tracy's Yellow Bike, hands on my hips, nozzle in tank locked in the "on" position.....whereupon Trace walk over to talk to me about something which distracted me as I was looking up at him instead of watching the filling process like usual and didn't noticed the waterfall of gasoline foaming across the tank, pouring down the inside of the fairings onto the hot engine, and out onto the pavement.

That's when I heard the ""HolyfuckingshitKevinlookatthefuckinggas!" from Tracy's mouth. :excl:

"Note to VFRD folks: Do not trust the automatic shutoff when you have the nozzle just barely inside a motorcycle gas tank. :excl: " Very true statement especially with a non-functioning auto shut off valve! :mad:

Trace did give me some very helpful advice though, he said if it does catch fire upon restart to be sure to ride it out until all the fuel burns off.

Otherwise If I stopped and jumped off the bike it would burn to the ground! :huh:

Thanks Pal! :blink:

My story: :blink:

I was sitting on Tracy's Yellow Bike, hands on his hips, nozzle in tank locked in the "on" position.....

I clearly do not remember your hands being on my hips....must have been the gasoline fumes!

My story: :beer:

I was sitting on Tracy's Yellow Bike, hands on his hips, nozzle in tank locked in the "on" position.....

I clearly do not remember your hands being on my hips....must have been the gasoline fumes!

:excl: Must have been the Scotch! :blink:

That is funny as hell! I did that a few weeks ago with my "work" car....I was like damn how much gas did I eat this week? Then I noticed a very, very strong odor of gasoline and a large puddle.....boy I felt dumb......however it was NOT on my bike....LOL!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer
So that ends my little report about BR leaving his natural habitat and railing the straight flat roads....and enjoying the endless tiki bars and miles of empty beaches....gallons of coffee in the mornings, and finding the mythical, mystical Stripper Pole down here in sunny Florida.

StripperOne.jpg

Trace, how did your team do at the poledancing champs? If either the Trixter or the overall winner is part of your stable then sincere congratulations.

http://www.uspoledance.com/

Trace, how did your team do at the poledancing champs? If either the Trixter or the overall winner is part of your stable then sincere congratulations.

Hello Ralph! A voice from the past. Are you coming to TMAC? :fing02: If so, bring enzed, Dutchy and AB-OZ with ya!

Archived