Railin' With Aussie & My Pops

CIMG2962.jpg

Somehow I got conned into hosting Thanksgiving for part of my family this year. :blink: I'm not sure how it happened or why anyone would want to have it at my house. cause I'm a bachelor and don't have the best facilities for something of this nature (I'm just kidding, it was nice to have everyone to my place and my step mom very quickly took the reigns of making the food so all was well :excl: ) Whenever my dad and I get together and know we're going to have some extra time we usually take that opportunity to go out and do some riding. I invited Aussie along to legitimize the hooligan nature of the ride and this was the end result...

Full Size

CIMG2964.jpg

CIMG2963.jpg

CIMG2960.jpg

CIMG2961.jpg

Thanks SEB for the idea to use "All Nightmare Long" off of Metallica's new album as the soundtrack for a ride vid.

BTW - RRW, this song is about as far as it gets from rap... :blink: :excl: :laugh:

Thanks SEB for the idea to use "All Nightmare Long" off of Metallica's new album as the soundtrack for a ride vid.

BTW - RRW, this song is about as far as it gets from rap... :blink: :excl: :laugh:

Lars Ulrich's lawyers will be in touch shortly.

No problem, the first half of that vid looks pretty fun! I love those 180deg turns!

That section of 190, the "Nadeau Trail," past Panamint Springs looks pretty tasty there, todd. A great ride in the high desert! Quite possibly the finest way one can spend Thanksgiving. Thanks for sharing.

• Member Contributer

Great job Todd!! :laugh: :beer: :beer:

As always it was a pleasure.

We're gunna haveta start thinking about adding more cameras, maybe some bullet style at different perspectives.

Guess we need to get familar with that section of road too, when ya wanna go back :blink: :excl:

• Member Contributer

Nice photos except the first and second ones have a red VFR blocking the view of the awesome silver one. You should have moved the silver one to the front and the shots would have been much better. :blink: :excl:

• Member Contributer

Lars Ulrich's lawyers will be in touch shortly.

Funny, the free downloads are the only thing that keeps them being popular!!! IF IT'S ON THE INTERNET....IT'S FREE!!!!!

God Bless America!!!! and the internet!!!!

GO VOLS!!!!!

Oh, forgot to add. Red might be the fastest.....BUT SILVER IS THE SLEEKEST!!!!

Archived