Railin' Callville Bay Rd

Thanks to AussieinUSA for shooting the footage & 2Fly1 for coming along for the ride!

RRW, this should solidify my hooligan status!!! :warranty: :fing02: :dry:

Here's the link if you want to watch it on youtube on the full screen mode...:mad:

I enjoyed that. Thanks for sharing.

Looks like a fun road. Where is it?

sPOTO

Right here...

Full Size

This is about as good as it gets for us here in Vegas without having to go over 100 miles...

• Member Contributer

The North Shore of Lake Mead is as good as it gets here but this 3-4 mile stretch is brilliant. The road is track like quality if not better and the video doesn't do justice as to the speed we we're travelling. North Shore road is good for about a 12 mile stretch, same quality pavement with 100mph sweepers. Toddulu and I did this stretch both Sat and Sunday and today 2fly1 joined in for the festivities, good times.

RRW, this is the road I wanted to get ya to if we had time, next time its a done deal.

Time for some NFR Hooligans to start showing their Vegas faces :beer: :fing02:

The North Shore of Lake Mead is as good as it gets here but this 3-4 mile stretch is brilliant. The road is track like quality if not better and the video doesn't do justice as to the speed we we're travelling. North Shore road is good for about a 12 mile stretch, same quality pavement with 100mph sweepers. Toddulu and I did this stretch both Sat and Sunday and today 2fly1 joined in for the festivities, good times.

RRW, this is the road I wanted to get ya to if we had time, next time its a done deal.

I'm drooling, dude!

I'm drooling, dude!

You can blame me, Mike! I wanted to take you on the gravel road instead... My bad!

• Member Contributer

Time for some NFR Hooligans to start showing their Vegas faces :laugh: :fing02:

I'm drooling, dude!

You can blame me, Mike! I wanted to take you on the gravel road instead... My bad!

Gave him some experience for what was to come :blink: . Without that invaluable road RRW might of been in serious shite a little while back :beer:

Time to come out again Mike, bring Crusinaz, Badazz, Spoony and the rest of the crew

That road looks like a blast. Don't know if I wanna ride eight hours to get to it though. smile.gif

Nice vid. Thanks for paying homage to my Lemon crash too.........azzholes. :goofy:

That road looks like a blast. Don't know if I wanna ride eight hours to get to it though. smile.gif

Nice vid. Thanks for paying homage to my Lemon crash too.........azzholes. :goofy:

The road is really nice, but it's only 3.5 miles long each way... :dry:

I was starting to think I was getting the cold shoulder cause you never posted on the topic!!! Wait, maybe I am... Kent still hasn't posted on it... :mad:

:cool:

• Member Contributer

Just paying homage to the "Godfather" of Railin :cool:

Toddulu, I think Cruzin's still checking his text and e-mail messages, heard he wanted to know what was going on on the political front :mad:

Yeah, all the ignorant, racist, uneducated rednecks are soooooo skeeeered of havin a black man in office. :ohmy: :happy: Like anything's really going to change. I don't care who won, just as long as it's someone new!

• Member Contributer
Yeah, all the ignorant, racist, uneducated rednecks are soooooo skeeeered of havin a black man in office. :ohmy: :ohmy: Like anything's really going to change. I don't care who won, just as long as it's someone new!

He's black?!?!? :happy:

Thank God this long national nightmare of an election is over. All that's left to do is sell everything you own and hide the money! :ph34r:

• Member Contributer

That's the best road to rail around here. I know how fast you ride Tod, I'm supprised it doesn't look that fast in the video. Next time hang a knee out so it _looks_ like you are going fast. That and the desert doesn't have any landscape to whiz by so it doesn't look like you're going anywhere.

Watch out for those Parkies! They've been getting upity lately.

• Member Contributer

The last Parkie I talked to at the end of the Calville road said, "I'm tired of carrying you guys out in peices. Keep the speed down." Nice guy. I wish he didn't have to pick up broken bikers either.

Tod already posted this, but obviously they'll arrest you for triple digits; http://www.702sportbikes.com/viewtopic.php...1f906657bd50507

And the guy said he was nice and didn't run?! There's only two roads outta there, where was he going to go?

Anyway - fun road, great video, don't get hurt, play nice with the Parkies - they maintain those sweet azz roads for us wink.gif

Archived