Corsa Iii's

Rivcyko

• Member Contributer

Well, my Corsa III's are almost spent. 5,937 miles. The pics are from 3 days ago. (5,710 miles). I cannot say enough good things about the tires, wet or dry. Solid. If it weren't for my commuting, on the E-way, I could prolly get another 2,000, out of them. (Or if I lived in twisty-vlle). As of arriving home, today, I noticed the very center starting to show no tread. I would run it to the cords, but I know how paper thin, the tire is, already.

Take this with a grain of salt. I do not ride as hard as most of you. BUT, WOW!

As flat as the centers are, I feel no transition, when leaning it over. Unlike any other tire, Ive had on the bike. (Even the Stratas).

Picked up a Strata rear, to finish off the front tire, and the rest of the season. (Really would prefer to do new all the way around, but as I am rebuilding my life, it is not financially viable).

rear

100_4635.jpg

front

100_4636.jpg

I loved the Corsa III's. I thought they felt great and stuck like glue. I only got about 2,800 miles out of them though. +1.gif

Yep, great tire, but only about 2000 miles from a rear for me!

Pilot Road 2 boyz! :fing02:

My proad2 rear has about 1200 miles, seems to be wearing very well thus far and i've done alot of straightline stuff also , holding its shape nicely.

Z6 , stradas ? Man throw those things in the trash, the world has evolved on tire life and performance >G<

I never did like the z 6 or strada rear on life, but they atleast met a minimum standard on traction

Archived