Pazzo Levers?

Smola67

Question

17 answers to this question

• Member Contributer
Have a set of 6th gen Pazzo levers coming from Ebay. Anyone know if they will fit a 5th gen?

When I tried to find part numbers or some way to figure this out, the information wasn't easy to find.

IIRC, the brake side fits. Clutch side doesn't.

Let us know what you find out.

• Member Contributer

Look at the Honda microfiche and see how different the levers are from the 5th to 6th gen. If the part numbers match, you're fine.

Or, look up the specifications on Pazzo's site. They'll probably tell you there as well.

• Member Contributer
Have a set of 6th gen Pazzo levers coming from Ebay. Anyone know if they will fit a 5th gen?

When I tried to find part numbers or some way to figure this out, the information wasn't easy to find.

IIRC, the brake side fits. Clutch side doesn't.

Let us know what you find out.

I've a pair of new pazzo's on order for my 98 5th Gen. (98-01) They are definatly different from the 6th gen. (02-07) :unsure:

front brake lever is differnt 5th to 6th gen, 5th gen has a little cup on the lever that presses in the master cylinder where as the 6th gen bikes do not. I had to replace my front brake master with one off a 6th gen to fit my crg levers.

• Member Contributer

front brake lever is differnt 5th to 6th gen, 5th gen has a little cup on the lever that presses in the master cylinder where as the 6th gen bikes do not. I had to replace my front brake master with one off a 6th gen to fit my crg levers.

Thanks for the reply. Looks like I may be in the market for a used master if I am unable to modify the pazzo's

G'day Smola,

Talk to Mike at CTSMoto, ask nicely and he may swap the brake block over for you. smile.gif

He swapped my 5th gen brake block over for a CBR600rr one when I did my frankenviffer mod last year, all I had to do was pay shipping and that was it! The 5th gen brake block is unique to that model, other Honda ones are interchangeable.

• Member Contributer
G'day Smola,

Talk to Mike at CTSMoto, ask nicely and he may swap the brake block over for you. smile.gif

He swapped my 5th gen brake block over for a CBR600rr one when I did my frankenviffer mod last year, all I had to do was pay shipping and that was it! The 5th gen brake block is unique to that model, other Honda ones are interchangeable.

Sounds good. Do you have any contact info for mike. If this does not work out I am going to try and find a 6th gen master.

I found a used master on ebay and thats the route I went.

What is the difference, if any, between the bore diameters?

I know the 6th gen linked brake system is significantly different than the 5th gen.

I found a used master on ebay and thats the route I went.

What is the difference, if any, between the bore diameters?

I know the 6th gen linked brake system is significantly different than the 5th gen.

I never checked ,it worked with the crg lever that I purchased, it bolted up I installed it then bleed it and it has been working fine since.

• Member Contributer
Does anyone know if any other honda master will work?

Might be worth looking at a blackbird XX as they had the same linked brake system?

• Member Contributer
G'day Smola,

So after getting the levers of course the brake lever does not fit. Called Mike at CTSMoto and he is going to swap the block out with only the cost of shipping.

Thanks so much AB-Oz.

Smola

Archived