Found this on another website.

gallery_6179_2765_407712.jpg

RCBVFR.jpg

96 RCBVFR

CBR600RR front end/gsxr brakes

96 VFR frame /motor/swingarm

Vtec rear subframe

Vtec leo vince exhaust

Vtec rear wheel/ wilbur triple clicker shock..

Makes an interesting conversation piece..

Cool to see the gospel getting out to the other VFR forums then :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edit: that's actually the best pic of the bike I've seen so far... :wub:

Can't be bothered with another edit! That bike is magazine feature quality, after Safe-T's n'th degree effort with Murphy, FotoMoto's bike gets my vote as the next VFRD showcase bike!

• Member Contributer
Can't be bothered with another edit! That bike is magazine feature quality, after Safe-T's n'th degree effort with Murphy, FotoMoto's bike gets my vote as the next VFRD showcase bike!

WOW, I don't know what to say except: Thank You!

I actually got to ride it around this evening after tying up several loose ends. I was riding on egg shells; fearing either I'd drop it or something would come loose and kill me. :beer: After about 15 minutes of putt-putting around the neighborhood, I took it out on some longer streets and actually wacked it open a couple of times. WOO-HOO! :huh:

Now it's back to the garage to alter and fix some things and then maybe this weekend give a good thrashing as some of you say. :goofy:

Guest Nailer45

WOW, I don't know what to say except: Thank You!

I actually got to ride it around this evening after tying up several loose ends. I was riding on egg shells; fearing either I'd drop it or something would come loose and kill me. :beer: After about 15 minutes of putt-putting around the neighborhood, I took it out on some longer streets and actually wacked it open a couple of times. WOO-HOO! :huh:

Now it's back to the garage to alter and fix some things and then maybe this weekend give a good thrashing as some of you say. :goofy:

Sweet looking ride/ the best I have seen in quite some time..You will be questioned constantly about what it is when at bike meets..Yes bike of the year if you ask me...