Pilot Powers Vs. Pilot Roads Vs. 2ct's

Guest Topeka 800

I would get 2200-2400 miles from a regular Power rear, I got 1800 from a Power2CT rear on the same roads under the same conditions.

I have around 2600 on my rear Power and getting close to the wear bars in the center and the sides aren't far behind. I was hoping the last bit of tread would last a while, but your 2200-2400 range doesn't make me optimistic.

Front tire looks great. Any chance I'll be able to run 1 front for every 2 rear?

Oooh .. be careful ... 'cause once the cord begins to show, they go quick!! (Don't ask me how I know +1.gif )

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oooh .. be careful ... 'cause once the cord begins to show, they go quick!! (Don't ask me how I know )

:blink:

:lol:

I learned from the best! :P

+1.gif

Aw shucks, got me there! +1.gif

:thumbsup:

• Member Contributer
Oooh .. be careful ... 'cause once the cord begins to show, they go quick!! (Don't ask me how I know )

:lol:

I learned from the best! :P

Aw shucks, got me there!

:thumbsup:

Tires with cords showing......both of you are... +1.gif+1.gif .......J/K.................. :P

Jeremy4.jpg

Why does this bike appear to have 2 brake levers? Is it a CBR?

its because jeremy rides so fast that the time/space continuem has been warped.... +1.gif

• Member Contributer
Jeremy4.jpg

Why does this bike appear to have 2 brake levers? Is it a CBR?

its because jeremy rides so fast that the time/space continuem has been warped.... +1.gif

That must be why my lap times are so slow... Messed up time/space continuem, of course.

I moved the clutch over to the right side because I had a broken wrist at the time and my left hand was in a cast. I had cut apart an old glove to fit over most of the cast and held it together with velcro straps and zip ties. The wrist is why I wasn't leaned over very far; I was taking it easy and hadn't ridden in months.

It is a 03 CBR600RR with race body work that I had sprayed with bed liner.

Thanks to Rowdy on the OzVFR forum here is a link to a big tyre test from the UK SuperBike magazine. Although it is about track tyres they throw in a Power 2CT, & it doesn't do too bad. Also at end they do a wet apraisal of the Road 2CT.

Enjoy ... Tyre Test

PS I've now done 1,000km on my first set of Road 2CT & I love em.

Dave

Archived