My My Microns!

Guest ACOG

After wanting a VFR with Microns for over 2 years, I got my VFR about a month ago. Well, I now got my Microns on. Jason (Tinyminds) can attest to how long I've been wanting to get these things! I also installed a Bug Buster, many thanks to Rivcyko for that one! These Microns sound badass and they make the tailend of the bike looks so much better! When I bought this bike it had a TBR stash missing the "stash" canister, a fugly plastic huger that didnt fit (trashed it), no rear pegs, no grab handles, and a shot chain and sprockets, and blue grips (at least it had Heli-Bars) :blink: Now its starting to come together nice I reckon :D

P1000846-1.jpg

P1000847.jpg

P1000848.jpg

Edited by ACOG

Looks great John. You need to come visit so I can see this thing in person!

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Edit: Next time I see you I want to see how well the MRA windscreen fits up to that bug buster. I have the DB screen also that I use most of the time, but when I'm on trips I change out to MRA.

They do look good... now all you need is a fender eliminator! smile.gif

He actually just took the fender eliminator off and put the stock fender back on because hes getting hard bags for it.

• Member Contributer

Me likey. The style of finish, that you chose, really sets it off.

And, it I, who give you thanks! I glad you like it. :thumbsup:

• Member Contributer

I had a set of low mount microns on my SuperHawk when I sold it. They were black fading to red. Anyway, that finish on them is amazing. I though they would be a bitch to keep clean but it was one of the easiest finishes and it never stained from the chain spooge or road grime. Nice product. :goofy: :beer:

Thanks for all comments guys! These pipes gave me just the look I was going for! I've already gotten several comments on them. Today a guy at a red light asked me if it was a Ducati. I looked down at the big black Honda wing on my tank and said, "Nope its a Honda VFR." He quickly replied as the light turned green "Huh? I've never heard of those" :goofy:

They do look good... now all you need is a fender eliminator! smile.gif

It actually had a fender eliminator on it whem I bought it but I ride with a passenger quite often and the full fender keeps all of the road splooge off of her back. Plus I plan on getting some hard luggage(Givi V35s) for longer trips so the fender is needed there too. I traded a guy on here for a stock fender.