Rotaries and roundabouts

• Member Contributer

So...on a ride recently I went though a strange rotary. I knew my route, yet was unable to find it on Google Maps when I got home. Maps is behind. Because I'm me, this sent me on a journey where I found (drumroll, pahlease):

This Frackin' Awesome Site!

https://roundabouts.kittelson.com/Roundabouts/Search Hit advanced search and enter your criteria (route #, road name, city, whatever). Now you can plan your routes going from roundabout to roundabout. Most of the ones here in NC are ridiculously small and perfectly round. The ones in MA were HUGE! Now you can search by crazy things like including driveways, 3 lanes, intersection with highways, and so much more. 

Here's the one I was looking for from the plans I found online. Strange shape, for sure. 

https://www.ncdot.gov/news/public-meetings/Documents/W-5710I-public-meeting-map.pdf

And...Magic Roundabouts...really. 

On a ride related note, I've been trying to hunt down low water bridges, without much luck. I'm waiting for a NCDOT person with a pulse to get back to me with a list of locations. Wish me luck. 

• Like 2

• Member Contributer

How about this one, it was 11 separate roundabouts and this is the current version 

IMG_0516.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 4 months later...
  • Member Contributer
7 hours ago, loudmadd said:

I want to express my gratitude for https://essaypro.com/research-papers-for-sale research papers for sale. As a student with a demanding course load, finding time to conduct thorough research and write quality papers can be a challenge. However, EssayPro has been a lifesaver for me. Their platform is easy to navigate, their writers are highly skilled, and their customer service is excellent. Plus, their commitment to delivering original, well-researched papers is commendable. Thanks to EssayPro, I've been able to maintain my grades and reduce my stress levels. I highly recommend their services to any student in need of academic assistance!

Perhaps they could help you write the apology letter for messing with us

• Haha 4

On 10/1/2023 at 1:42 PM, Thumbs said:

How about this one ...

With the exception of the traffic light it could be a fun place to visit if I go to England again. Especially as they are all in the wrong direction 😬 🤕

• Member Contributer

This one has a “through about”, you can drive through the middle 

IMG_0190.jpeg

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, rc24dk said:

With the exception of the traffic light it could be a fun place to visit if I go to England again. Especially as they are all in the wrong direction 😬 🤕

Ah Padawan, much to learn you still have. 😆

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • Member Contributer

How about you take your studies and fuck off

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Member Contributer

I wish that spam posts would only show with actual addresses so that local folks could pay a visit. 

• Member Contributer
1 hour ago, Henery23 said:

Assignment Help Australia offers professional assistance to students in completing their academic tasks efficiently. With expert guidance and timely support, students can excel in their studies. Additionally, their dissertation writing services cater to those pursuing higher education, ensuring high-quality research and writing for successful academic endeavors.

Spam spam spam spam spam spam 

Rotaries and roundabouts can be confusing to navigate, but with our grammar checker tool, you won't stumble over words or punctuation. Just like smoothly maneuvering through traffic circles, our software ensures your writing flows seamlessly. Try it out and experience the difference in clarity and precision.

• Member Contributer

Who stumbles around rotaries? AI is getting better, Jameessmith.