Vic Van to San Fran

• Member Contributer

But Wait...theres more

I only wish I knew how to attach the pictures into the post.....

Do you mean this image?

gallery_8073_4155_136439.jpg

How did that painting you bought work out for you on a motorcycle trip?

Oh, and has anyone seen the flask I bought? I owned it for about 20 minutes I think.

Mike should have been more responsible with his drunks.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I'd sure like to be going with you guys instead of back to work ... sad.gifGary... BTW What was that about Gary having a Hello Kitty tent to match his hairband? laugh.gif I think we need photographic evidence ...

Have fun and be safe, gentlemen.

So I'm just curious whether you still feel this way after seeing the "photographic evidence"?

• Member Contributer

"yo friend...he 'ain't right. Sumpin' wrong wit him..."

....Guys in the office are looking at me like WTF are you laughing about.

thank goodness I am in my own office.....#18...lost some coffee :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

Oh, and has anyone seen the flask I bought? I owned it for about 20 minutes I think.

Did you check your tent.... :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

Did you check your tent.... :laughing6-hehe:

Isn't that almost what the Fairmont bellman said when we were checking out and he saw the pink tent still in the closet?

Man, was he confused when I said we didn't bring it with us and thought that all the rooms came with pink closet tents.

• Member Contributer

I'd sure like to be going with you guys instead of back to work ... sad.gifGary... BTW What was that about Gary having a Hello Kitty tent to match his hairband? laugh.gif I think we need photographic evidence ...

Have fun and be safe, gentlemen.

So I'm just curious whether you still feel this way after seeing the "photographic evidence"?

I can overlook a lot if a great ride is involved ... though I might have passed on the Pink Tent Event and Chilltim pose. As to the photographic evidence, I'm slightly concerned about the corrupting influence it may have on less worldly members of the forum.

HS, maybe you should add an over 18 clause to the sign-up procedure :laugh:

• Member Contributer

Now that's a trip! :laugh:

I had no idea that the tiara had made such an impression on Gary - to be honest, he really does wear it well. Haha.

Not only does he wear it well, a little bird tells me that he wears it constantly!

• Member Contributer

Somebody told me if I wear it while not riding, it will keep me ticket free while on the bike....I must say that when I flew by a couple of public service vehicles on this trip it seemed to have worked :smile:

Wear your flair proudly!

• Member Contributer

The picture coming down Lombard Street in San Fran shows my video set up :fing02: old cannon A460 zip tied to the left mirror...

Img 8218 0 copy

I have about 35 hours from this trip to sift through.....

A link to my first attempts at going through video of the trip

another one keeping with the good humor that filled the trip :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

Hmmmmm. I see that I missed the best parts of this trip...

C

Well you were definitely there for one of them.... re Gary's last video. :laugh:

True enough! And I bet you those plants on the side of the road are growing a bit better and taller with the added fertilizer... :laughing6-hehe:

It was still a great trip for me, no matter what. I enjoyed it.

C

• Member Contributer

Thank goodness I am out of style :smile: Not everyone can sport the

"Mullet: Hairstyle of the Gods"

:goofy:

Its a rough job but somebody's got to do it!

• Member Contributer

It takes a real man to wear a mullet when it's out of style. I have the outmost respect for you Gary!

:fing02:

Plus, it women dig that, right Gary??! :ph34r:

C

PS When you think about it, the most stylish people in the world (to me anyway, think of the Ferrari, Ducati and Lamborghini for instance), the Italians, do frequently wear long hair. Just saying...

Archived