Girlie Gear..

Nicole

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

It is very nice gear too, My buddy bought a leather jacket for his lady and the build quality is very high. Armor looked nice too. I am also not a big flame fan, but that jacket is pretty cool.

• Member Contributer
It is very nice gear too, My buddy bought a leather jacket for his lady and the build quality is very high. Armor looked nice too. I am also not a big flame fan, but that jacket is pretty cool.

That's good to know! I was wondering about the quality aspect. I have been shopping for some cooler (temperature wise) gear.

• Member Contributer
I really need to get my wife into riding... sad.gif

Buy her a bike! It could be a surprise!

While you're at it buy her one of these jackets too! How could you NOT ride if you had this jacket? :P

i've gotten my wife into riding, but i don't think i could get her into that jacket...

some other nice stuff on the site, though - where's the prices?

• Member Contributer
i've gotten my wife into riding, but i don't think i could get her into that jacket...

You have to call the distributor. One of the women on my other site said the jackets are around $180.. I haven't priced though. I'm still not sure I could go that flashy.. Making it THAT obvious you are a woman rider (I usually ride alone) is not something I'm so sure about.... I haven't made up my mind!

• Member Contributer

The San jose is MUCH more like what I'm used to/comfortable in. But the red flames call to me !! :lol:

• Member Contributer

I had to show some of those to my wife. She LOVED the white jacket with leopard flames! She's due for a new jacket any way.

And I have to thank milf. Thanks to your influence she might even be considering moving off her cruiser to a sport bike.

• Member Contributer
I had to show some of those to my wife.  She LOVED the white jacket with leopard flames!  She's due for a new jacket any way.

And I have to thank milf.  Thanks to your influence she might even be considering moving off her cruiser to a sport bike.

:wheel: GO WOMAN!!!!!!! :D

You have to call the distributor.? One of the women on my other site said the jackets are around $180..? I haven't priced though.? I'm still not sure I could go that flashy..? Making it THAT obvious you are a woman rider (I usually ride alone) is not something I'm so sure about....?  I haven't made up my mind!

My armoured Lookwell leathers have pink/lilac/red on a base of black. And both men and women still think I'm a guy on a bike! LOL! But I choose leather's that are functional for the bike as well as I dress for the weather up here - regardless of how I look. For me fashion is way down on the list of priorities.

I don't think the red flames on black looks too "girlie". The leapord print one - with those (are they) garter belts? (Click on "ladies wear" and view) No thanks - I don't need a garter belt burn on my body when I'm in 4th or 5th gear rollin' down the highway! That's strickly fashion - but - not mine....LOL! Hopefully the garter belts are optional. More power to the lady that will wear it though...she's got more guts than me! But, I do like the look of the San Jose jacket though..... smile.gif

• Member Contributer
with those (are they) garter belts?  (Click on "ladies wear" and view) No thanks - I don't need a garter belt burn on my body when I'm in 4th or 5th gear rollin' down the highway!

:lol:

I thought the same thing!! According to a woman off the other site I visit they are hooks that attach to your belt/pants -whatever you are attaching them too..

That's too funny you have pink in your leathers and yet some still think you're a guy !

That reminds me - true story promise... Friend on my other site was pulled. She is a white female. Guess what the cop put on her ticket? Black male! What a dork!!!

I thought the same thing!!  According to a woman off the other site I visit they are hooks that attach to your belt/pants -whatever you are attaching them too..   

That's too funny you have pink in your leathers and yet some still think you're a guy ! 

That reminds me - true story promise...  Friend on my other site was pulled.  She is a white female.  Guess what the cop put on her ticket?  Black male!  What a dork!!!

Hooks to attach to you belt/pants? IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL THEM NOW? LOL! Too funny about you're friend.... that cop was a dork! And yes - pink and lilac in the leather jacket and pants and I'm initially viewed as a guy until the "ah ha" factor clicks in....usually several seconds after the helmet is off and I speak....too funny! Then the usual response is "can I sit on your bike or get a ride on your bike"? Or - like last year "I really want to marry your bike"....LOL! I say no and NONONO!!!!

Superchode, I want your CB750 w/sidecar :thumbsup:

BOT

Were do you buy this stuff?

OK OK, truth be told - I'd wear both jackets IF I was 20 years younger....LOL! Right now it would look like "a middle-aged woman who was trying too hard" - so I stick to the more "classic" designs. LOL!

• Member Contributer
Is this cool or WHAT???  I don't generally like flames or flashy but I really do like this jacket..  It's mesh too - currently I only have leather.

http://www.power-trip.com/products.cfm?products_id=1615

MILF- they just started advertising these in sport rider too, must be a new line...

Michael :beer:

Any thoughts on Icon's "Kitty" line? They've got some cool designs, although they do come off pretty girly. They also make a Tuscadero jacket that has a more mature style to it.

Any thoughts on Icon's "Kitty" line? They've got some cool designs, although they do come off pretty girly. They also make a Tuscadero jacket that has a more mature style to it.

It's cute - the leather is only 1.2mm thick though. OK for more southern climates -more southern then the Yukon I mean.... smile.gif The style is more for a young woman - or a woman that enjoy's that style. But, you'll be limited with colour choice if you choose it. Pink or blue with a white or black back ground. But, again it's cute.

• Member Contributer
isnt this standard woman riding gear?

girl_bike.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' />

Nice airbags!!! Good grief does she have the perfect figure or WHAT????

Gypsy - you mean you aren't asked questions such as...

Is this your bike?

You sure you can handle that?

I want to get a sticker than says This is NOT my husband/boyfriend, etc's bike!!!

Well I'm 36 so if I get that jacket maybe I will be thought of as a 'wanna be!' HA!

Sebspeed I have heard the Icon Kitty stuff mentioned and I haven't heard anything bad!

• Member Contributer
I want to get a sticker than says This is NOT my husband/boyfriend, etc's bike!!!

LOL, my wife had to get one for her jeep, lifted Cherokee, that she off roads. She would drive it to the store, someone would tell her that they liked her husbands jeep. She'd look at them funny, and tell them it's hers, her husbands is bigger.

That being said, she's short, a little on the heavy side, and she had a heck of a time finding a jacket that would fit. Men's jackets were not cut right. So she ordered one from the local cyclegear. They told her if it didn't fit, they would send it back, no questions asked and get her another one. Seemed easier then dealing with returns from online stores.

Archived