Girlie Gear..

Nicole

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 767fixer
re: that chick on the bike.

her metal watch is touching the tank... she must be executed.

i believe most of us on here would enjoy giving her a spanking for such a dastardly deed

and mailman....your right. i also have one of the standard versions, and it costs way too much to upgrade

Guest geezerx
and mailman....your right.  i also have one of the standard versions, and it costs way too much to upgrade

:goofy:

budget and save, here's a simple aide.

I, um, have heard rumors that some wimmens foolishly squander money on reductions. :huh:

You can just tell they are fake though, kinda like eating a grape and it being one of the plastic ones for decor, not very tasty. No fake grapes or mellons for me. :D

i have to disagree, imo if its under the skin its real. but i really dont care either way i like um all :D

• Member Contributer

:deer:

re: that chick on the bike.

her metal watch is touching the tank... she must be executed.

:lol:

Anyone else find this thread funny? It is bouncing from clothes - to bike mods - to body mods! LOL!!!

Gypsy I haven't tried on too much in the way of leathers so far but my jacket JUST fits.... barely.... It doesn't ride up like your clothes do though. My problem is pants generally.. Too big in the waist and tight in the hips. I bet getting leather OR textile would cost a fortune to alter. Anyone try it?

... My problem is pants generally..  Too big in the waist and tight in the hips.    I bet getting leather OR textile would cost a fortune to alter.  Anyone try it?

The people at Aerostich alter virtually all of their stuff. The cost is low/reasonable. If you show up at the store the on-site discount will pretty much cover the alteration costs.

I'm too big in the waist and tight in the hips :lol: . But, I can get the Darien pants to fit over my jeans, pants, shorts, whatever number of layes I'm wearing by using the built in waist adjustments.

• Member Contributer

isnt this standard woman riding gear? 

girl_bike.jpg border='0' alt='user posted image' /> 

I like reading her tude but mercy... I would have to pose the big question... "Darlin, do

know the difference between a twist tie and twist grip???"

Well I for one am going on record saying there's no way you can tell if they are fake or not from that pic.

Odds? ok if she lives in Texas I'm out... but otherwise my bet goes for...

wait, wait... this just in... all bets off, directly from a mistaken fall Elaine took, "they're real and they're magnificent" wink.gif

milf (luv the nic), I agree, just incredible figure smile.gif

• Member Contributer
Well I for one am going on record saying there's no way you can tell if they are fake or not from that pic.

Odds? ok if she lives in Texas I'm out... but otherwise my bet goes for...

wait, wait... this just in... all bets off, directly from a mistaken fall Elaine took, "they're real and they're magnificent" wink.gif

milf (luv the nic), I agree, just incredible figure smile.gif

Actually you can tell. In this picture anyway. You can tell from the shape of the top of the breast(Joan Rivers told me) and you can tell because she is a skinny little size 4 or so. About 1 out of 2000 girls that size have breasts naturally that big.

Guest 767fixer
I like reading her tude but mercy... I would have to pose the big question... "Darlin, do

know the difference between a twist tie and twist grip???"

my question would be different. i would ask "do you know the difference between right and wrong?"

I see some kindof a bra in there (any of the ladies see that?), which makes Joans rule inaccurate.

1 out of 2000? And she's a model purposely posed for this pic? Well I've known more then my fair share that fits that size then smile.gif

I still say real smile.gif

Actually you can tell.  In this picture anyway.  You can tell from the shape of the top of the breast(Joan Rivers told me) and you can tell because she is a skinny little size 4 or so.  About 1 out of 2000 girls that size have breasts naturally that big.

• Member Contributer

vfr03silver

Too much Seinfeld? smile.gif

achfly

Well, then once I was very, very lucky man...

Actually you can tell.  In this picture anyway.  You can tell from the shape of the top of the breast(Joan Rivers told me) and you can tell because she is a skinny little size 4 or so.  About 1 out of 2000 girls that size have breasts naturally that big.

vfr03silver

Too much Seinfeld?  smile.gif

hehehe oh yeah. My fav series of all time I'd have to say. Did you know the first 10 shows were with just the guys... it was a flop and looked like it was gonna get canceled.

Then Julia louise Dreyfus (Elaine) joined and the rest is history. Every time I think of her I think "The Dingo ate your baby!". She's hilarious smile.gif

hmmm, was there ever a motorcycle on the show? in any way? can't think of one. How about a porche? They could have grabbed one of Jerrys 50 coldn't they? :blink:

getting back on topic, my wife now wants that san jose jacket.

anyone know of a canadian distributor for these guys?

Motovan.com is the Canadian distributor. Page 203 is the San Jose jacket. $199.99 Canadian. I just tried to attach the page - but it didn't upload. Good Luck!

MILF - yep - stolen thread.

thanks for the info, Gypsy. my wife went into our friendly neighbourhood honda shop and they actually had the san jose on the rack. turns out it's a mesh jacket and not really what she was looking for - was hoping it was a solid textile jacket.

Guest 767fixer
thanks for the info, Gypsy. my wife went into our friendly neighbourhood honda shop and they actually had the san jose on the rack. turns out it's a mesh jacket and not really what she was looking for - was hoping it was a solid textile jacket.

well tell her to expand her horizons!

• Member Contributer

Well... I have a friend that lives in Jacksonville and she is going to a distributor in Daytona this weekend to check out the sizing. She said the jacket I liked -Stiletto - which is Nylon is $120 there. She's going to check out the quality and fit and let me know if it's worth it. Will keep you posted! If I end up getting one I will probably just order from there and have them ship it. The closest place to me is Alabama! :o

Well...  I have a friend that lives in Jacksonville and she is going to a distributor in Daytona this weekend to check out the sizing.  She said the jacket I liked -Stiletto - which is Nylon is $120 there.    She's going to check out the quality and fit and let me know if it's worth it.  Will keep you posted!  If I end up getting one I will probably just order from there and have them ship it.  The closest place to me is Alabama!  :o

Let us know which one you pick, eh? Yeah - $199 is in Canadian dollars - not American dollars. But $120 sounds like a good buy! Go for it!

Wow streetbike leather repair! That is fabulous! I wonder if we have someone like that in Canada? Or for repairs/alterations I'd have to send them to her?

Power-Trip is made by Joe Rocket. Sort of their toned-down line of gear. I can give you guys the retail prices if you hook me up with the item number.

Joe

• Member Contributer

Whoops I forgot to watch this thread! smile.gif I will get my friend to get the part number Joe! Tricktape has already told me they can sell it for $150 and I am going to see how much my friend ends up paying.

When you say it's Joe Rocket's 'toned down' you don't mean toned down in quality do you? Despite the looks quality is my first concern - just want to make sure!

Archived