Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 12/31/2020 at 7:17 PM, TriumphTraitor said:

I'm starting to get some more interest in these again, so I certainly will get a few more made. Only part holding me back now is my area is currently under strict lockdown until beginning of February. Once our gov't allows us a bit more freedom I'll have more made 

I'm interested as well once you get going again....

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I managed to find a few hours, got the aluminum piece machined up and installed.    To me this is the perfect solution for mounting a power socket and USB. Only downside is that it rais

Managed to get the laser cut piece mounted and I am very pleased with the fitment, the VFR logo makes it stand out very well (thank you VFRpwr for that suggestion) I'm going to give the manufactu

Success! Thankfully this bezel was a thermoplastic and reacted to heat well... I got both brass inserts pushed in 1/8"and I sanded the bezel to match.   Looks totally factory 

Posted Images

  • Member Contributer

There are rumblings of our Govt lifting the lock down restrictions shortly. Hopefully soon I'll be able to get a few more made!

 

I'll let you know as soon as my mfr opens back up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I was able to get a few more of these made if anyone is interested

 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/124593348750

 

Any questions, let me know!

 

PS, Soon ill have some non-VFR branded ones as well. my supplier ran out of material so hopefully early next week ill have those too.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, TriumphTraitor said:

I was able to get a few more of these made if anyone is interested

 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/124593348750

 

Any questions, let me know!

 

PS, Soon ill have some non-VFR branded ones as well. my supplier ran out of material so hopefully early next week ill have those too.

 

That was my order that went in yesterday. Can't wait to receive it. Thanks for doing this!

S.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member Contributer
7 hours ago, Stephenster said:

 

That was my order that went in yesterday. Can't wait to receive it. Thanks for doing this!

S.

Awesome! I just sent it out last night for you.

 

I saw that you were in Ontario and thought I could do a ride-by drop off to save you on shipping, but realized it'd be a 7 hour round trip with nowhere to have a washroom break (thanks provincial lock down).

 

Hope if comes in fast for you! If you have any questions about installation, let me know as I have a short PDF with basic instructions.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, TriumphTraitor said:

I saw that you were in Ontario and thought I could do a ride-by drop off to save you on shipping, but realized it'd be a 7 hour round trip with nowhere to have a washroom break (thanks provincial lock down).

 

Haha that would have been cool, but unfortunately Ontario is big place. Maybe we'll meet up on a ride someday!

S.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member Contributer
45 minutes ago, Stephenster said:

 

Haha that would have been cool, but unfortunately Ontario is big place. Maybe we'll meet up on a ride someday!

S.

Maybe! I plan on heading up to Orleans to visit some family this summer - might be able to work out a meet up spot

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TriumphTraitor said:

Maybe! I plan on heading up to Orleans to visit some family this summer - might be able to work out a meet up spot

 

Great, let me know when you are coming this way.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
On 2/24/2021 at 3:38 PM, TriumphTraitor said:

I was able to get a few more of these made if anyone is interested

 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/124593348750

 

Any questions, let me know!

 

PS, Soon ill have some non-VFR branded ones as well. my supplier ran out of material so hopefully early next week ill have those too.

 

I followed the above link but it led me to a similar ad?  Is this yours?  Is the new version black?

 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/124596099013?hash=item1d028197c5:g:tBoAAOSwxCZgOC2C

 

I'm in waterloo, ont.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Member Contributer
5 hours ago, eldannycarlito said:

 

I followed the above link but it led me to a similar ad?  Is this yours?  Is the new version black?

 

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/124596099013?hash=item1d028197c5:g:tBoAAOSwxCZgOC2C

 

I'm in waterloo, ont.

I'm sold out of both the black versions and the versions with the VFR logo on them. But yes, that is my listing! I'm in Newmarket. Bout an hr and a half ish away from Waterloo. If you are interested and wanna pick it up, PM me. We can circumvent eBay 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy.