Ride on water

keny

I don´t know how many here has seen this? Its more a surfer and MX rider thing perhaprs, but impressive I think....and yes! I would love to try it!

And if you open the vid in YouTube there is 3 nice behind the... videos to!

• Member Contributer

Fabulous! Too bad he couldn't stop to chat up the paddle boarder. :wub: There is no chance he'd encounter a hooved forest rat but what if a fish jumped out of the water? And his ATGATT hopefully included a life jacket. 

• Member Contributer

I forwarded this link to my 30-something daughter.

Her response:

Christ on a bike!

:wheel:

• 1 month later...

Definition of adventure is using inappropriate equipment in out of the way places (I paraphrase)

Now, a snowmobile on water, that is some fun right there!

• Member Contributer

The snowmobile on water happens too often here in MN. Recently a fellow taking a short-cut home on a local lake nearly drowned his child passenger going over open water under a bridge. Some fun.

On 12/1/2016 at 5:01 PM, MaxSwell said:

The snowmobile on water happens too often here in MN. Recently a fellow taking a short-cut home on a local lake nearly drowned his child passenger going over open water under a bridge. Some fun.

That's too bad about his child Max, makes a person sick to hear that.  

I have had many, many years sledding around and over water without incident while some guys dare Darwin each time they leave their front door no matter what they are doing.

The unconscionable act of one person shouldn't taint a whole sport or activity.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Your average idiot sees the pros making it look easy and they think anyone can do it. Dare Darwin! I like that.

On 12/4/2016 at 0:50 AM, VFRpwr said:

That's too bad about his child Max, makes a person sick to hear that.  

I have had many, many years sledding around and over water without incident while some guys dare Darwin each time they leave their front door no matter what they are doing.

The unconscionable act of one person shouldn't taint a whole sport or activity.  

• Member Contributer

So presumably he's good as long as he keeps moving fast enough . . .  From the drone shot it almost looks like he's riding a jet ski.  Definitely not something you see every day!

Archived