Anyone Else From Scotland?

Nelix

• Member Contributer

Aye pal, there a a few.

Me? I moved to South Queensferry/Edinburgh in 1989 and left in 1993...

When there, I had my lid painted by Bike Paints in Cupar Muir, see wee piccie on the left :-)

• Member Contributer

It is but its worth it. Where else can you go out the door and watch sea eagles flying around, listen the the stags during the rut , clear skies and fantastic roads with very little traffic.

• Member Contributer

You should pop over to bikers oracle Vfr site and introduce yourself.

Thanks, just registered.

Hi there, Stay in Aberdeen, just back from a wee jaunt up the west coast. Stayed in kinlochleven and Ullapool. Run up to Durness over to tongue down to Lairg then grantown, ballater and home. Bike was faultless, have to clean it this morning.

• Member Contributer

Some amazing roads up your way Gary, dated a lady from Huntly for a short time but was never up on a bike.

Yes there are some good roads here. See you have a MR2, I was staying at the morefield motel in Ullapool and they have a MR2 meet there next Weekend.

• Member Contributer

I organised a meet of MR2ROC in Glencoe, about 7 years ago, was a great weekend.

Been trying to read through the fusar mohawk group buy page but gave up, though it sounds as if it could be a great bit of kit.

• Member Contributer

Possibly Fink, I'm on continental shifts so may suit. Was hoping to get bike tomorrow, looking like next week now though, feeling rather frustrated.

I am actually from Paisley too mate, lived there for 37 yrs....but moved out to Western Australia in 2006....otherwise I would join you on a ride.. That is the one thing I miss about over here.....the scottish roads. Spent many a time blasting about the highlands....especially the roads out to the kyles of bute....inverary and glencoe. :)

• Member Contributer

Yup.

Must have been the MR2OC meeting this weekend as we saw a fair few of them heading down from inverness yesterday morning.

• Member Contributer

Off course mate, means you are allowed to drink whisky and kick English ass.

Your 1st name Stephen is it? :goofy:

Archived