Rubber Bumpers For Honda / Givi Accessory Top Rack

deltaboxii

• Member Contributer

It looks like I lost one of my rubber bumper stops for my Honda / Givi accessory top box. Does anyone know if these are available from Honda? Part number? Otherwise, is something like this available from Lowes/ Ace Hardware/ Home Depot?

post-24302-0-94963300-1456689153.jpg

• Member Contributer

Looks like mine, only one of my rear bumpers came out. I just shifted one back like yours are now so that I could be sure there wasn't any play in lock security. I didn't want a hard bump to allow the lock flange to disengage from the trunk. Ace Hardware (or similar) carries a selection of bumpers and I found one that fit in the vacant hole nicely. It didn't have the rubber "pin" on the bottom but a drop of hot glue worked fine.

• Member Contributer

I've talked to Givi USA many times and have ordered a lot of repair/replacement parts. I imagine these bumpers would be available also.

(704) 679-4123 - Charlotte, NC

(775) 359-0900 - Sparks, NV

I think I bought some from Givi at one time (maybe a pack of 2 or 3). I need to find them though because I have another one missing too.

I have found they stick to the bottom of the trunk when you release it and if you don't catch it, they end up falling on the ground as you walk with the trunk in hand. I have tried to get in the habit of checking the underside of the trunk now whenever I remove it from the mount.

Archived