Newbie From Ontario

smudger

I organized an Ontario VFRD ride many years ago - we must have had over 20 riders show up.

I'd be into meeting up with the locals as well - but it won't be at Port Dover on any 13th! Never been but have heard its super busy.

Maybe when the weather comes back to us - we can meet somewhere local to as many as possible - Would be cool to meet some new folks and catch up with some we already know.

• Member Contributer

Would enjoy a meet down in this area or My friend has the White Swan Cottages Resort at Bobcaygen and we could get the whole place for a weekend in September for a really great meet . Let me know if anyone is in and I will set a date . Ont VFR did this a few years ago with great success at a different place .

Will the "Constellations" be performing that weekend? If so - count me in - Bobcaygeon area would be perfect for a get together. HAven't ridden Elephant Lake road in a while.

• Member Contributer

Being a neighbor to Ontario I might consider joining your party some time for some new and some familiar faces. I you accept Yanks. One plus for the Yanks is our money goes further Up North.

Would enjoy a meet down in this area or My friend has the White Swan Cottages Resort at Bobcaygen and we could get the whole place for a weekend in September for a really great meet . Let me know if anyone is in and I will set a date . Ont VFR did this a few years ago with great success at a different place .

VFRD Weekend in Bobcaygeon sounds great in September, gmtech94. That location is great, it gets us out of all the flat, badlands.

Please count me as IN!

I use those Friday the 13ths (when I can) as a great day to play hooky from work and ride - the pirates spend all day in Port Dover buying/exchanging/admiring each others t-shirts and "Live To Ride" tatoos!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Smudger, just found the TMP 2016 trackday schedule:

https://torontomotorsportspark.com/toronto-motorsports-park-events/category/road-course/2016-10/?tribe_events_cat=road-course&tribe-bar-date=2016-10

in case you had trouble (like I did) finding their 2016 dates

Archived