Home With A New Addition. :)

PearlBlueSoul

Hi all,

Lurked the forums for a while, used to have an 04 I picked up second hand and later sold...recently decided to get into bikes again and had a look at the 2014s. Hadn't ridden any but researched it and liked what I saw, figured most of what was there is 7th gen just done better. Looked around and wasn't looking to spend MSRP on one but found a dealer in SoCal that was blowing them out real cheep and took the plunge. Picked it up Saturday and just got back tonight after riding PCH today...exhausted but totally smitten with the thing. :) Already have a Delkevic trioval and T-Rex sliders on the way.

Looking forward to more in the weeks to come...thanks to the riding this weekend and the few miles it already had, its already up for the 600mi service. :fing02: Glad to get that out of the way in one shot, but man, my ass...hahahaha.

post-18767-0-26746800-1453691160.jpg

• Member Contributer

Welcome to the asylum. You have great taste in mc's. Just know that red has been scientifically found to be the fastest color.

Thanks everyone! Hopefully will have the slip on installed this week and sliders too...can't wait to hear it with a pipe. The 04 I had before this had Scorpion slip ons and man...such a delicious and nasty sound...loved it!

oOoooOo!! Haven't been on the Dragon in Ages....went with the Atlanta MR2 club many years ago...had a buddy drive my car since my license was revoked at the time. Still have yet to go back but man, what a stretch of tarmac. Those cambered esses are like a rollercoaster...

• 5 weeks later...

Archived