Anyone Live Near Laguna Niguel (Ca) That Can Checkout A Bike For Me?

Jixsta

I am set to buy a 6th gen located in Laguna Niguel and wanted to see if anyone on here lives close enough to possibly look at it in person for me. I live in Northern Ca.

Thanks.

• Member Contributer

I'm close enough to make a trip for you. It's only about 30 minutes down the freeway. PM me and let's see if we can find a time when I can go.

I am set to buy a 6th gen located in Laguna Niguel and wanted to see if anyone on here lives close enough to possibly look at it in person for me. I live in Northern Ca.

Thanks.

• Member Contributer

00I0I_gpUPVbuCcx2_600x450.jpg

?

00v0v_g8aO3aw2h4n_600x450.jpg

Be careful looks like chainese plastic's . The big gaps under the head lights.

If you are suggesting this was the one I went to look at, nope! The one I saw was in pristine condition. A Red 2004 with ABS and as clean of an example as I have ever seen. Less than 10k miles too. The guy who owns it took very good care of it. What exactly are "chainese" plastics? :goofy:

Yes, like Duc2V4 said, that white one is not the one I was inquiring about. I'm making the drive tomorrow morning. I'll post on here at some point after the trip. Thanks again Duc2V4 for looking at that bike for me, you can always count on VFRD members!

• Member Contributer

00I0I_gpUPVbuCcx2_600x450.jpg

?

00v0v_g8aO3aw2h4n_600x450.jpg

Be careful looks like chainese plastic's . The big gaps under the head lights.

If you are suggesting this was the one I went to look at, nope! The one I saw was in pristine condition. A Red 2004 with ABS and as clean of an example as I have ever seen. Less than 10k miles too. The guy who owns it took very good care of it. What exactly are "chainese" plastics? :goofy:

10-4 replace chainese with Chinese. :goofy:

Archived