Q3 Sale

gig

• Member Contributer

24 hour super sale, or while supplies last

Save even more with discounted Bridgeport valve stems available with all purchases!

Free shipping within in the continental US.

120/60/ZR17 & 180/55/ZR17 combo for $217.00

120/70/ZR17 & 160/60/ZR17 combo for $217.00

120/70/ZR17 & 180/55/ZR17 combo for $220.00

120/70/ZR17 & 190/50/ZR17 combo for $236.64

120/70/ZR17 & 190/55/ZR17 combo for $239.76

120/70/ZR17 & 200/55/ZR17 combo for $252.08

If you're local to our Round Rock, TX location remember we do free mount and balance if you purchase tires through us. It's done on the spot with no appointment needed. Just bring in your wheels off the bike.

Click here to purchase.

$217 free shipping motomummy

• Member Contributer

Has anyone fitted a 190/55 Q3 or RS2 to a 5th gen? Does it clear everything including the plastic rear brake routing? Thanks!

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the heads up Grifster

The new Bridgestone T-30 Evo on rear and an S-20 Evo on the front is my latest favorite set on the NC. Still have a set of Q3s that will probably go on the CB though that bike has been a total riot with the standard T-30 rear and S-20 Evo front. I will try and do a back-to-back comparo between the Bridgestones and the Q3s on the CB.

The NC testing is underway and the Stones feel fantastic on the NC with a noticeably lower effort turn-in over the Dunlops. The first 700 miles show the usual wear with the front S-20s but the rear T-30 Evo looks brand new. I had just gone through 2 sets of Q3s this year with the NC and I liking the lighter feel with the Stones but I don't know if I can say they have the same level of grip of the Q3s because I haven't been running as much with the Dragon locals. The first day I had them on I was running with them but I did let one of the faster duos take off while I scrubbed in the new tires. I would never have done that with the Q3s.

• Member Contributer

Was looking for a 120 70 18 Q3 to slap on the ST, but no go. Still have a T30 GT on the front and a EVo 180 on the rear now.

So tell me what you think. S20 EVO or T30 EVO? I would be a little concerned with more rear grip than front but the 180 profile's effect on contact patch may partially nullify that issue. We probably need to do some comparison testing at the local track in the mountains.

The new fork springs have really helped and it is great to be back on T-30 GTs. I have been riding much slower and concentrating on just having a mellow time to see how long a T30 GT can last in "mature mode".

My 2nd darkside test was a fail btw, just got tired of it (see what I did there).

Archived