New 2002 Vfr Owner In Seattle, Wa Area

toxxic

Hello to All Fellow VFR Riders, I just added a 2002 VFR to the fleet, and was lucky enough to purchase it from a member of this forum.

My name is Tim, and I am a long time owner of Honda motorcycles. Have had three CBR1100XXs, and a first generation 1983 Interceptor. I also ride a Concours 1400, which I found a bit boring so I added the VFR to the stable. However, I have only had the VFR a couple days and am running into a litany of problems. I will try to find the garage/Tech section and post up my questions. I suspect many of the problems have to do with the bike not having been registered since 2011.

• Member Contributer

Hello to All Fellow VFR Riders, I just added a 2002 VFR to the fleet, and was lucky enough to purchase it from a member of this forum.

My name is Tim, and I am a long time owner of Honda motorcycles. Have had three CBR1100XXs, and a first generation 1983 Interceptor. I also ride a Concours 1400, which I found a bit boring so I added the VFR to the stable. However, I have only had the VFR a couple days and am running into a litany of problems. I will try to find the garage/Tech section and post up my questions. I suspect many of the problems have to do with the bike not having been registered since 2011.

Welcome. Electrical issues?

Archived