8Th Gen Dyno Results.

SHvar

OEM 2014 VFR800FD with a Delkevic slip-on. 100.64 HP.

The blue line was the first run, he mistakenly engaged the traction control, VTEC wouldnt engage.

IMG_07791_zpsuniky6qn.jpg

I have video, maybe later Ill post that.

Was the fuelling checked? Do you have a PC5 on it or stock?

Just wondering how your pipe affects the fuelling from stock.

No, this was just a free dyno run I went to, its OEM aside from the slip-on and a few parts I installed like levers and that license plate frame, I just wanted to see what it really does.

• Member Contributer

Even though the first run had the TC engaged, it's interesting to see how it behaves. A torque curve would also be interesting.

VTEC Will not engage until engine temperature reaches a certain level, did the dyno operator warm the engine up before performing the first run? When the traction control kicks in the engine sounds way different to normal. The first run sounds like its running on 2 valves only, after that you can clearly hear it change to 4 valves.

• 5 weeks later...

The only modifications are clutch/brake levers, arkon stem mount and cellphone holder (big enough for an iphone 6), the tail tidy, a Delkevic slip-on, and a red heat shield to protect my riding boots, everything else is OEM, in fact the only other change from new is the amsoil oil Im running. I just did another oil change today in fact with more 10w-40 amsoil and a Honda oil filter.

Archived