First Viffer

Doc4216

• Member Contributer

Hey everyone,

I was told to check this forum out from another site and I love your forum so much I decided to join.

Just picked up my first VFR (possibly from a former member) and am in absolute love. It is the most sporty of the seven bikes I have owned but it was exactly what I was looking for. I sold my Tiger and bought this in a matter of four days. As soon as I saw and test rode it, I knew it was the one! Included in the sale was new wiring harness (not installed), top case bracket that goes above the passenger seat and many other goodies; my seller was an awesome guy.

I plan on keeping this one for quite a while so I will dropping in quite frequently but I know to search before just asking.

Anyways, been riding since 11 on my brother's dirt bike but on street since 2008. AD Coast Guard so I get to experience this great country and I look forward to waving to you on the road!

Cheers!

Shannon

• Member Contributer

Hey Shannon...that was the bike on BARF right? Congrats! I'm in the South Bay and occasionally ride with ECN from on here. Let us know if you want to join up for a jaunt in the South Bay hills sometime.

• Member Contributer

Hey Shannon...that was the bike on BARF right? Congrats! I'm in the South Bay and occasionally ride with ECN from on here. Let us know if you want to join up for a jaunt in the South Bay hills sometime.

Yes it was. That sounds like a fantastic reason to come down to the South Bay!

• Member Contributer

Welcome Aboard! This site is definitely addictive so be careful...and congratulations!

• Member Contributer

Was Keagan the seller?

I swear the pics with the helmet on the ground were from seller. The bike is no longer listed here.

Yes, he was. Great seller to deal with and seemed like a super great guy!

And yes, I stole one of his pics because I liked it so much!

Archived