Can You Name This Windscreen?

marriedman

I just happen to see this image pop up on the random gallery images:

med_gallery_24509_6363_537458.jpg

It belongs to member pkbodliov, but he hasn't been on the site for about 2 years.

Here is his gallery:

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/gallery/member/24509-pkbodliov/

The images are all from the right side of the bike and I cannot see a brand label on that windscreen. I do not believe that it is a Zero Gravity nor a Puig, but I could be mistaken. The Zero Gravity double bubble doesn't look like that from the profile. I can't find a Puig profile image though.

Does anyone recognize this one?

You are right about it not looking like a ZG with that slight up flip at the upper edge..... The one I had for my 4th gen just kinda continued with its profile radiuses right to the upper edges. Puig will be my second guess. Giving tends to have a slightly more severe angle of attack an is usually slightly taller than most.

Could. Be just a new ZG design cause the DB area looks very familiar......

Can anyone ride open faced/shield up or w/ an open faced helmet without getting bugs? I have a VStream touring, no bugs, but the extreme buffeting means no open faced helmet or shield down w/ a full face helmet.

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Has anyone looked at the Zero Gravity SR (Stock Replacement) screen? The profile looks similar to a stock screen I think but its tinted.

Has anyone looked at the Zero Gravity SR (Stock Replacement) screen? The profile looks similar to a stock screen I think but its tinted.

i have the Zero G SR on my 1200 in dark smoke...available in clear and 10 colors......exact OEM replacement ..good quality.. i recommend it .... the smoke color hides all the water spotting in the lower duct areas under the screen after washing it

it also hides my EZ Pass toll tag nicely

post-23916-0-67105100-1422993623.jpg

post-23916-0-51051100-1422993659.jpg

Archived