Motogp On Roku?

2thdr

• Member Contributer

Does anyone know if there is a Roku device channel I can subscribe to and get to see MotoGP?

Obviously for next year. This year you can get the last two races from MotoGP.com for about $19...

• Member Contributer

Best suggestion is to either use Chromecast, Matchstick, or Miracast dongle on the TV/Receiver and run it on your main laptop or computer. It's not as great as being able to control it on device, but at least it's on the TV. I got a chromecast stick for it, and while it's not perfect, it's good enough. Audio sync is a bit off, and the video can get slightly choppy. I still consider it at a viewable quality.

Now if they would only add better audio controls so commentary volume can be lowered and bike noise raised. It's either one or the other from my end.

I just torrent the races afterwards and watch them on my 46" LG TV and Denon surround sound system by connecting the PC outputs to both units.

Depending on who did the capture and encoding, I can get all the racing in either 720p or 1080p.

The BT sport coverage is great. Julian Ryder, Keith Huewen, Gavin Emmett, Matt Birt, Neil Hodgson, James Toseland, what's not to like?

Veefer - add a WD Live TV hub and a NAS drive... play directly without PC and get DD, DTS audio!

Yeah, but then I'd have to actually go out and BUY something.

My TV, PC and sound system are already here and paid for.

I have a giant smoking hole in my line of credit at the moment that I'm trying to fill in, so..........

Archived