Where Can I Get The 2 Big Radiator Hoses For My '93 Vfr 750F?

SAW

• Member Contributer

Neither local dealer has them, and Honda no lingers makes them available. I'd prefer to not use the ones that came with the bike.

Thanks.

• Member Contributer

The part numbers are 19500-MZ7-000 (upper) and 19501-MZ7-000 (lower). Most online services list them as unavailable so you might just have to try calling dealers. Good luck,

• Member Contributer
  • Member Contributer

Hello SAW,

Earlier this year I helped organised a deal with Samco hoses for both 3rd and 4th Gen which a lot of member took advantage of.

If you go onto Racebikebitz website and take a look at kit HON-93 and if its suitable you can use the 15% discount code VFR750-15 which should still be active.

I hope this is of some help.

BigB

Hello SAW,

Earlier this year I helped organised a deal with Samco hoses for both 3rd and 4th Gen which a lot of member took advantage of.

If you go onto Racebikebitz website and take a look at kit HON-93 and if its suitable you can use the 15% discount code VFR750-15 which should still be active.

I hope this is of some help.

BigB

Just tried the coupon and got a message saying "Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached it's usage limit!" :wacko:

• Member Contributer

You can always drop them an email and ask pretty please if they will honor it....

• Member Contributer

I have dropped Richard at Racebikebitz an email and see if the code has changed. I have checked through my emails from him regarding the permanent 15% discount that he said he would set up for us. When I get any info I will post it here.

BigB.

• Member Contributer

Thanks, all.

When Racebikebitz didn't permit the discount, I found the HON-93 kit on Ebay for less than if Richard had extended the discount. The seller is mjd128, JD MotorSport, Ltd. US $$ not yet confirmed, but should be about $180 plus $14 for shipping.

• Member Contributer

I have had a reply from Racebikebitz and the discount code has been reset and should work fine now. the code is VFR750-15 and can be used to purchase any thing from Racebikebitz not just 3rd & 4th Gen hose kits.

BigB

Archived