Does Someone Possess The Rapidbike2 Windows Tuning Software?

Voided76

as the title suggests, I could REALLY use the software about now. Just got my rapidbike2 installed, and it IS functioning. verified by the extended rev limit well past 12 grand, 12.75 seemed like. That and the gutteral cloud of black smoke my bike now belches when I rev it up. (gaahahahah!)

please if you DO have software laying about, email it to voided76@gmail.com

• Member Contributer

Software isn't available from the vendor? That's not a good sign.

RapidBike 2 is an obsolete model... has been for years. Kinda like trying to get software for a PC2 if the previous owner doesn't provide it... :)

http://www.rapidbike.dk/rapidsoft.zip

OKAY. so for you dinosaurs.... :)

here's part 1. it's on a german website. but it's the tuner software. I believe you still need the "usb loader" as I haven't gotten it quite running yet. yeah yeah I know. it's also difficult when trying to tune your bike means sneaking it into a barracks room.

CandyRedRC46 got me a copy of that, but I haven't been able to try it out yet.

Edited by Voided76

• Member Contributer

I've got the software that was supplied from RB USA when I bought my RB2 but it is a fairly large set of files.

PM me and I'll see if I can sort out an download site for you.

Cheers

Phil

• Member Contributer

Software isn't available from the vendor? That's not a good sign.

+1

Just might mean it is an obsolete model that hasn't neen sold in 10 yrs....

• Member Contributer

Well I can see it in a way, but if the company is still around and still producing tuning products, and it's tuning products still use user accessible software, then it still should offer its older tuning product software. It's not like the software takes up a huge amount of shelf space. :)

You can still get the software for a Power Commander II from DynoJet, but it hasn't been updated in 12 years.

• Member Contributer

Really?!? When I looked a couple of years ago Dynojet didn't have the PC2 software available... I stand corrected.

• Member Contributer

You can get the software from Dimsport to support the RB1, 2 and 3 off their web site.

It is called "Rapid Bike Master Free"

You can register on the Dimsport web site and download the software once approved.

This software supports ALL models of the older units (RB1, 2 & 3) as well as Evo and Racing.

• 3 weeks later...

good stuff. I now have 3 entirely different sets of RB software lol

Ill see which frontend/ui I like best.

I actually like lite's GUI a little better than the RB PRO setup, granted, the visuals in pro are a little better.....

tomato tomahto...

does anyone have experience with the "master" software before I go ahead and download it?