Got Aerostich Suit ? Get This Accessory - Ellipse.

KanadianKen

Member Wera803 - Ken - enlightened me about a product from Aerostich that is called an Ellipse. find it here: http://www.aerostich.com/jackets-pants/suit-accessories/aerostich-roadcrafter-forward-lean-ellipse.html

I had mentioned to Ken that my suit wasn't long/tall enough in the upper half for really comfortable riding - and he filled me in on the Ellipse product.

I ordered it and it tried it out today on my ride in to the office. WOW - what an awesome transformation. This little piece of material wasn't cheap - but it totally changed how the suit works.

So - if you have a Stich - Roadcrafter or Transit - they have Ellipse 's for each.

Thanks Wera803!!

Glad it worked out for you Ken. I was in the same situation. I hated the suit zipped together, so would use the bib adapter for the pants. Then the jacket with back protector would ride up while riding. I never thought the VFR had an aggressive enough seating position to warrant the ellipse, but after trying it, all of my problems with the suit were solved.

I happened to wait until they had a 20% off sale, which basically covered the shipping. Still wasn't cheap, but neither was the suit.

• Member Contributer

I have the ellipse. Works well but I only use it in the summer. For winter I use the bib as it works better for me with winter gear on, especially when I stop somewhere to eat. Allows me to keep the lowers on and remove the top.

• Member Contributer

I have the ellipse in my 40R but it's still a tiny bit short. But I've made do with it for 13 years now. I tried a 40R 2-pce with the ellipse and it was perfect. I ordered a 1-pce and found it didn't quite translate the same.

Archived