Puregas Android App

marriedman

I just tried to use the PureGas app for the first time, but it keeps giving me an error that it can't connect to the network. I looked and the app has not been updated since 2013. Can anyone with a KitKat based Android phone check out the app and see if it works for them please?

• Member Contributer
This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

I'm using a Moto-x so not sure what device it was hoping for, perhaps...

nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg

• Member Contributer

I don't know what a Kit Kat phone is. I have Samsung SIII. I just downloaded the Android app. It looks really slick and simple and I generally don't use apps.

• Member Contributer

I don't know what a Kit Kat phone is. I have Samsung SIII. I just downloaded the Android app. It looks really slick and simple and I generally don't use apps.

Kit Kat is the lastest Android OS.

BTW, it works on my Galaxy S4, running Kit Kat 4.4.2.

• Member Contributer

Working on my Droid Maxx running 4.4 and my Moto X running 4.4.2.

• Member Contributer

Curious as my Moto X is running 4.4.2 and google play says it's incompatible. Are we looking at the same app?

Pure Gas
AutoLean, Inc.
- April 13, 2013
Transportation

• Member Contributer

Curious as my Moto X is running 4.4.2 and google play says it's incompatible. Are we looking at the same app?

Pure Gas

AutoLean, Inc.

- April 13, 2013

Transportation

Yep. Same one. I've had problems like that before. I had to go into settings/apps/all and uninstall updates on the play store app and for good measure, clear data and force stop the app. That might help.. yga3y2ev.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Hmmm, this makes no sense to me then. I will double check that my firewall is not enabled for it and double check my Privacy settings. I have a LG G2 running Cyanogenmod, so I may have to look for incompatibilities there too.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

• Member Contributer

Hmmm, this makes no sense to me then. I will double check that my firewall is not enabled for it and double check my Privacy settings. I have a LG G2 running Cyanogenmod, so I may have to look for incompatibilities there too.

Thanks for the replies everyone.

Cm may be why. I had been running eindroix which is cm based on my x and even though I was able to download it, it would force close on me immediately. I had to revert back to my stock backup for it to work. May be something in the build.prop of the rom that's making it incompatible.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Archived