3Rd Gen Wheel

• Member Contributer

Nice! The cheapest I got an 8 spoke for was $249, shipped. Of course we cannot truly believe this happened without pics! :goofy:

I paid 80€ for an immaculate, never used, never even had tyre fitted, white pristine 8 spoker, second hand.

Nice way to get wood. Who needs blue pills?

Nice! The cheapest I got an 8 spoke for was $249, shipped. Of course we cannot truly believe this happened without pics! :goofy:

vuWfzLk.png

It had only been posted for 1 hour and 20 minutes haha. Glad I remembered to do an eBay check before I went to sleep last night.

• Member Contributer

vuWfzLk.png

It had only been posted for 1 hour and 20 minutes haha. Glad I remembered to do an eBay check before I went to sleep last night.

Timing is everything! That and the seller didn't know the demand for these, great score! I was able to get two wheels, one for each VFR by being the first to grab them off members who had them posted in the classified section. I also grabbed one off eBay for a fellow member who had been looking for one for a while, of course when one came up for sale, his funds weren't. I bought it as I knew he was good for it. Besides, I could have always sold it here. This is the one I got for $249.

Are you going to powder coat it? I will tell you, white looks great but man does it really show the brake dust and dirt!

Exactly! I was in disbelief when I saw that the "buy it now" option was available.

I'll probably keep it as the brushed aluminum finish, I really like the look of it and it doesn't show dirt like a white powdercoated wheel does.

On that note, anyone want to buy a nice 4th gen rear wheel? ;)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Exactly! I was in disbelief when I saw that the "buy it now" option was available.

I'll probably keep it as the brushed aluminum finish, I really like the look of it and it doesn't show dirt like a white powdercoated wheel does.

On that note, anyone want to buy a nice 4th gen rear wheel? ;)

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

actually, yes, I might be interested in that wheel...why didn't you do this LAST week? lol

]I got one a couple months back on eBay for $230 shipped, and it had just been freshly powdered white. Now I just have to get the front done too :wink:

post-28808-0-53759300-1398997169.jpg

]I got one a couple months back on eBay for $230 shipped, and it had just been freshly powdered white. Now I just have to get the front done too :wink:

[attachment=32978:8spoke.jpg

There's always another farkle to add ;)

Archived