Customer Service Kudos

auggius

• Member Contributer

I just wanted to give out thanks to a couple of firms for their customer service:

Wire My Bike & Meter Center - One of the LED segments on my Datel voltmeter stopped working a few weeks after I purchased it. With Josh (Wire My Bike) as the go-between, I received a new one from his supplier, Meter Center. It just cost me the shipping of the defective unit to the supplier.

Motion Pro - I broke the pin while cutting my new chain to the correct length. I tried to buy a replacement pin from the Motion Pro website but they only accepted online orders from continental US. So I sent an email to them asking how to process an international order (I'm in Canada). I was pleasantly surprised to get a reply the next day from Tim, who's title is export/office manager, saying that he would ship me a replacement pin at no charge. And this even though I admitted that I broke the pin through my own error.

I have received the replacement parts, so thanks to both firms for standing behind their products. :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Good to see that some companies do take after sale service seriously. As for Josh, we already know it, he's s top guy to deal with -from my own experience.

Cheers,

C

• Member Contributer

I had the same experience with Motion Pro and a broken pin. They shipped out a replacement no questions asked. The replacement has been working well for many years, good company.

• Member Contributer

It's also good to see someone praise a company for the good that they do, as most of the time we only hear how bad a company does.

Archived