Need Cold And Wet Weather Gloves

awacs

• Member Contributer

Hey all,

When my Givi top case unhitched itself on I680, I lost a few items including my trusty Tourmaster winter gloves. I'm looking for a replacement pair. Or possibly pairs; I need cold proof and water proof, and I suppose they could be separate (as long as one goes over the other). And yes, I'm willing to hear arguments for geated grips, though I'm not thinking that way right now.

I get cold easily (circulation is not the best). The old Tourmasters kept me surprisingly warm down into the teens. I need something similar.

Tourmaster makes some now. Held makes some pricey ones. I see some other brands here and there. Any recommendations? I have fairly large hands, if it matters, usually sized XL. I have a good pair of ski gloves, but I'd be concerned about crash protection.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

Aram

I have been using these Teknic winter gloves for years. Very warm, absolutely waterproof and they have a squeegie on both index fingers. Love them.

IMG_0257.jpg[/url]

• Member Contributer

I was going to ask your size, XL is probably close to a 9 1/2 from Held. Motorcyclegear.com has some Held rain/cold gloves on clearance but I think they are all smaller than that.

I never rode with heated grips until 3 years ago when I bought a 5th gen from a forum member and he had already installed heated grips...now all 5 bikes in my garage have them.

• Member Contributer

I was going to ask your size, XL is probably close to a 9 1/2 from Held. Motorcyclegear.com has some Held rain/cold gloves on clearance but I think they are all smaller than that.

Really? Could be, if things have changed. I have an old pair of Held street gloves, size 11, and they fit me very well. I'll check out the sale. Thanks for the link.

I have bought XL size gloves from Zappos and that is water proof Luxury at its finest, that are ideal for any clod season, So visit zappos and get your desire gloves.

Archived