Admore Lighting For Givi Top Case

Guest MightyHare

Guest MightyHare

I have a Givi V46 top case and the reflectors look like they should be lights. This concerns me because an unsuspecting cager may not realize they are just reflectors. I looked into Givi's lighting system but the Admore kit seems to be a lot brighter. Have any of you guys seen these kits in person?

ledv46-t-ts-228x228.jpg

http://admorelighting.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=51

I'm gonna give them a try unless you guys have something better in mind. As usual, thank you for your time. -Hare

I havent seen them in person, but the feature in Twisted Throttle's catologe made me wish they were a bit cheaper, because they look good. I really like the kit they sell to light up the red part of the E360 side bags.

• Member Contributer

I have the Admore kits in my V46 top and V35 sides, and by far, this is the best addition I have put on my bike. Running lights, turn signals and brake lights on all 3. You will be seen a mile away.

IMG_2124.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

IMG_2118.jpg

IMG_2120.jpg

IMG_2109.jpg

No problems in anyway and thanks to Alberta weather, this product has been officially tested in many rain storms over its 2 years on the bike. I have seen the Givi unit on another bike and its not even close to the Admore.

I have the Admore kits in my V46 top and V35 sides, and by far, this is the best addition I have put on my bike. Running lights, turn signals and brake lights on all 3. You will be seen a mile away.

No problems in anyway and thanks to Alberta weather, this product has been officially tested in many rain storms over its 2 years on the bike. I have seen the Givi unit on another bike and its not even close to the Admore.

PERFECT!!! Thank you for the pictures. I was curious to see how the wiring actually got into the box. Am I correct in assuming that the hole for the top case wiring could be drilled about anywhere?

I recently put in the givi led brake light kit on my v45, its ok. i got the kit cheap of ebay.

131-1_zps3f1d2818.jpg129_zps9648fc0f.jpg

the little things in the right corner near the lock, got a few of these dry push connectors, bit over engineered but no cables floating around in the box with it. not that i didnt already with a powerlet bulkhead port in the middle which connects underneeth so it doesnt poke into a pillions back

• Member Contributer

You can mount the plug in to the back like Storm Shadows, the black box just below the GIVI stamp on his photo is the plug. I decided to put mine at the tail end of the seat as I never really have a passenger. I removed the rear seat and the brake light / lic plate holder if you still have the OEM one on your bike if you have side cases. I removed the rear seat cowl as it allowed me to do all the wiring, tuck it all in for both top and side cases.

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

I can post up some photos of the topcase wiring and sides later on today if you want. I might have some more photos of the install / wiring but I may have deleted them. BTW, the Posi connectors they sell, are the best connectors I have ever used: http://admorelighting.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=65

Thanks guys. I'm gonna go ahead with the Admore kit. Those connectors do look pretty handy. The replacement they make for the scotch type connector looks to be a great alternative.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a decent kit. However, Whelen (company that produces police lights) makes a much, much brighter LED light. I have two installed on my E52 Givi top case and I can change the flash pattern etc etc. Of course its a custom install but their products last much longer and are superior IMHO. Google or try ebay....

I haven't got the Admore kit yet because I wanted to see what kind of led strip were made. This seems to make alot more sense for me. Thanks Capn. :491:

I have the admore lighting kit on a givi maxia e55 topcase on my ST1100 an its a great job.The givi lighting kit isn't nearly as good.

The admore kit has brake lights,indicators and tail lights function. easy enough to fit,I left the connector just at the bottom of the box just behind the pillains seat,so its easy to disconnect to remove the box if necessary.admore are very good to deal with too.

Archived