Where To Buy Ebc Hh Brake Pads

rescue

• Member Contributer

Any of the major online motorcycle parts sites (e.g. bike bandit, motorcycle superstore, etc.). I generally purchase mine through a NAPA store that's deals for Western Power Sports. Any shop should be able to order them for you, too.

-Jake

• Member Contributer

I have bought mine on Amazon in the past and have had no complaints, with lowest price I could find.

• Member Contributer

Got mine on Ebay. If your willing to wait for a good deal, you can sometimes find a single set for cheap. That's what I did, but it took me 3 months to complete the 3 sets that are needed.

^Which is another good argument for buying consumable parts before you need them. I've gotten better deals at the local independent shop because I buy new parts when I install parts. In other words, I order sprockets and a chain as soon as I put a new set on. This lets me 1) get exactly what I want even if I have to wait a month or two, and 2) I don't have to worry about when I need to order something, most things are sitting upstairs ready to go.

Which reminds me, I need to order new tires... It is just that the VFR seems to be a LOT easier on tires than the ST3 :tour: May have something to do with it being lighter, and not chirping the rear every time I accelerate. :tongue:

Archived