Motorcycle Closeouts

CharlesW

• Member Contributer

I recently purchased a Speed and Strength "Moment of Truth" leather jacket from these people and while I don't have a review of the jacket just yet, the company really put forth the extra effort to make my purchase satisfactory.

This is my first new fitted leather jacket and I had no idea what to expect when I first tried it on.

It seemed like it was at least a size or two small.

I contacted them and they told me to return it if I wasn't happy with it, but that much of the stiffness would go away with some wearing of the coat which would help the fit.

Guess what, they were right.

I'm not only happy with the fit now, I was so impressed with their customer service and follow up (3 emails to be sure I was satisfied) that I felt they deserved some recognition.

Here's a link. http://www.motorcyclecloseouts.com/

• Member Contributer

You mean to tell me that leather stretches, breaks in, and fits better after some regular use? I can only imagine how much money I've lost over the years throwing away all those shoes after wearing them only one time :tongue:

Rollin

• Member Contributer

We have a Motorcycle Closeouts store just up the road from us. I've bought quite a bit of stuff there. I've always been happy with them and my purchases.

Archived