Speed Bleeders

Duc2V4

• Member Contributer

So I am getting around to ordering my Stainless Steel braided clutch and brake lines for my 2009 VFR800 (non ABS) and I figured I put in some Speed Bleeders while I'm at it. Can someone check me on the quantity I need? I counted 7 bleed points but I thought I would check just in case I missed one located under the body panels. Also, they all appear to be the same size, is that accurate too?

Front Left Caliper - Qty. 2

Front Right Caliper - Qty. 1

Proportional Valve - Qty, 1 (under seat)

Rear Caliper - Qty. 2

Clutch Slave - Qty. 1

--------------------------

Total : 7

Cheers

• Member Contributer

I bought some direct from Speed Bleeder for my Duc and I am very happy with them, but I'll check out the link, I always like to support fellow forum members. Thanks for responding guys!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Speed Bleeders from www.wiremybike.com are officially on their way. I got the shipping notice on Friday. FYI, buying them from WMB was a bit cheaper than buying them direct and they had all the parts as a kit vs. having to order them individually from SB direct, so cheers on the referral Seb!

• Member Contributer

by SS ones ...a little bit more and they dont rust.

Bought the SS for both the Duc and the VFR. I did have to wait a little longer to get them from wiremybike, but they arrived on Monday so hopefully I'll be able to install them soon. They'll be going on when I swap out my clutch/brake lines with SS lines.

• Member Contributer

by SS ones ...a little bit more and they dont rust.

Bought the SS for both the Duc and the VFR. I did have to wait a little longer to get them from wiremybike, but they arrived on Monday so hopefully I'll be able to install them soon. They'll be going on when I swap out my clutch/brake lines with SS lines.

Great ...i just swapped my hoses to Goodrdige ...they do look great. Always had the speedbleeders just upgraded them to SS also. end result great brakes!! Clutch SS is still pending

(without the SS bleeders)

02. Front Right Brake Hoses