rear wheel hubs diameter

Guest pommikone

Guest pommikone

Hello.

I need to know rear wheel hub eccentric diameter, for my swingarm conversion. 750 vfr eccentric diameter is something ~105mm mut i deen to be sure before i order new one. If some other vfr models have the same hub measure it would be nice if you informed me about it.

Thanks and sorry about my bad english!

-Nisse

• Member Contributer

According to BC Guy's research, the VFR750FL-V has a 105mm OD eccentric, 70mm wide. RC30 and Hawk GT are the same dimensions. NC35 is 105mm OD, but ony 60mm wide (NC30 is probably the same). The VFR800s and RC45 have 117mm OD eccentrics, with the latter's width being 77mm (no data for the VFR800). I have all of these in my garage (except the Hawk GT and RC45, sadly!), but they are still buried in boxes as I have recently moved house. I'd be happy to complete the data as soon as I can get to the parts. (Oh, BC also stated that the MV Agusta F4 had a 105mm OD eccentric, 76mm wide.)

Ciao,

• Member Contributer

(Oh, BC also stated that the MV Agusta F4 had a 105mm OD eccentric, 76mm wide.)

Ciao,

2007-mv-agusta-f4-1000-r-21369673.jpg

Thank you! I have this project bike suzuki gsx 750 es and im putting mv-agusta f4 swingarm to it. But i dont have hub for it and its a lot easier to find vfrs hub than mv-agustas hub.

Sounds very interesting, we'd like to see your progress as you go along if you don't mind sharing?

I have a VFR750 hub not doing anything - axle, brake disc, cush drive etc. It's yours if you want it. Not sure whether postage from Australia would make it unviable, there's a fair bit of weight in it all.

Archived