Two Brothers Stash Exhaust

voiceoffire

FYI..... Enlarge the middle pic at the bottom of your link, gives more of a view....... I've seen them around before, another good thing is they won't get hot and harm any thing that touches them.

• Member Contributer

I don't have the Stash version, but I do have the 2 Bros on mine and like it a lot. I've seen one or two guys with the Stash system on and they seem to like it. It makes a handy place to store the tool kit, documents, etc. Not a ton of space, but at least it serves a purpose unlike my left can that just sits there.

Mike

• Member Contributer

I had a set on my 2002 VFR. It worked fine and has a nice rumble to it. I eventually switched it back to OEM because of 2 things. One, I did a lot of miles and after awhile the constant rumble just seemed to be too much. The other thing was that it rubbed n the OEM luggage brackets a little on only the right side, just the way it mounted I guess. Quality of these were pretty good.

• Member Contributer

I have had this system on my 2003 VFR for about 10,000 miles. I really like the system.

Sounds great, and it still sounds good after 10,000 miles. I use the stash side for S100, a cloth, a disc lock and a clothes lock. Works out great!

post-2485-0-18771600-1324933045.jpg

post-2485-0-92651400-1324933069.jpg

Archived